Chapter 29

Zain enters in the room to get ready for the party. Naaz was already ready and waiting for him. Zain was just mesmerized with her effortless beauty. Gown was perfectly fit to her body showing her curves. Her burgundy colored hair was straight but tonged at the end.

"Her crescent-shaped eyebrows inclined slightly as she saw me staring at her. I yelped at being caught. She is looking like Disney Princess indeed. She is the perfect combination of fierceness and innocence."

Naaz: Zain, what happened? Is everything ok? Am I looking fine?

There was nervousness in her voice.

Zain: I am speechless Naaz. You are looking extremely beautiful. Honestly, I am scared you to take in the party. I am gonna hit somebody for sure.

Naaz in her mind: Siyappa! Ek Sid kam tha ab ye bhi marane ki baat kar raha hai. Babaji save me today.

Naaz: Zain, I am very nervous. I have never attended such parties. Actually I hate parties.

Zain: Don't worry! I am with you. You really don't have to worry about anything.

Zain got ready for the party. Both moves towards the party downstairs.

It was a lavish party. Naaz never attended such kind of party. Everyone in the party was of high class. A sweet melody was drifting through the busy atmosphere. Naaz was with Zain. She was a little conscious about the surroundings. She knew nobody of them. Zain was meeting everybody very formally. Sid was standing at the corner. His glare was glued on Naaz. He was not liking Zain's hand around Naaz's shoulder. He could sense her discomfort. She already hate parties and she must be finding her out of the box, he thought. Sid also observed how most of the men were ogling on his Naaz. It was getting difficult for him to control his anger by each passing second.

Zain also sensed the discomfort of Naaz.

Zain: Are you ok Naaz? Would you like to have something?

Naaz: I am fine. It's just I have not attended such a party before. Also, I don't know anybody over here. Hence I am a little nervous.

Zain: Don't worry. I am not going to leave you for a second too. You just be with me and you don't need to talk to anybody.

They were talking when one man approaches Zain. Zain was not much happy to see him in the party. That man must be in his late 30's.

Zain: Hello Mr. Sarang! I didn't expect you here. You must be here without invitation I suppose.

Mr. Sarang: come on Zain! Do you have doubts on your own security? Nobody can enter at your place without invitation. You had invited Ms. Maya. I am here with her.

Zain: Oh! That's cool! Where is Maya?

Mr. Sarang: She must be busy with her friends. Would you not introduce me to this beautiful lady?

Saying so, he forwards his hand towards Naaz. Naaz reluctantly shakes the hand. But she senses something weird in his touch. Zain observes Sarang's lustful eyes. Zain's eyes were getting red. Naaz saw it. She just held his hand to calm him. All these things were observed by Sid too.

Zain: She is Ms. Shehnaaz. My special friend.

Mr. Sarang: I tell you Ms. Shehnaaz. Surely you are a special person in Zain's life

Naaz: Excuse me.

Mr. Sarang: Oh! Don't get me wrong. I haven't seen any special girl at his home with him till now. In any of the parties, he never introduced any girl before. That's why I think you are very very special to him.

Sarang was getting in nerves of Zain.

Zain: Please excuse us Sarang. We need to attend to other guests too.

Mr. Sarang: Sure Zain! Just wanted to tell something to you. First time in so many years I can see your weakness. Just be aware of your enemies now. I hope Ms. Shehnaaz you stay safe. Your enemies would take advantage of this now. You yourself has given chance to them including me.

Zain had lost his cool now. He forgets about the party and his surroundings. His blood was boiling with anger. His anger was visible in his eyes. He holds the collar of Sarang.

Zain: I think you have forgotten about my powers. I can destroy you in seconds. Don't you dare to talk about Naaz. Don't mess with me. Don't even think to hurt Naaz.

Sarang was laughing devilishly. Sid has also reached there. He didn't interfere in between. He just held Naaz as she was very scared of this scene.

Sarang: Look Zain! What has happened to you? First time in years you have lost your self-control. You have earned many enemies. Now all of them know your weakness. And this miss beautiful is your weakness. No doubt anybody can fall for her. She is damn sexy.

This was more than enough. Sid and Zain both punch that Sarang very hard at the same time. Zain calls security guards and asked them to throw him out of his place. Everybody at the party was watching all the drama.

Sid: Zain, I think I should take Naaz upstairs. You are the host of the party. You can leave the party like that. Please understand the situation.

Zain: Yes you are right. Please take her from here. Please take care of her. She is already not well. I don't want her to be more stressed.

Sid leaves the party and takes Naaz with him.