Chapter 40

Zain avoided seeing off as he was not ready for it. But he was somewhere happy for Sid and Naaz. Naaz was going hold always a special place in his heart as she has taught him new away to live life. She was his first love. But he got a really good friend in Sid. Jealousy, possessiveness didn't matter to his heart now.

Sid and Naaz reached India in the evening. Journey was not hectic as they got enough relaxation in luxurious jet. Both families were there at the airport to receive them. It was an emotional moment as both of them were meeting their families after such time. Both mammas were in tear. After long time SidNaaz get separated again but to meet again.

At Naaz's place,

They were at the door.

Naaz: Mom, is there anyone at our home? Door is locked from inside?

Preetoji: There is a surprise for you. You are going to love it. For sure!

They rang the bell and door was opened by a bubbly chirpy beautiful girl. She was the same age of Naaz. Naaz jumped on her. Even she was ready for the same reaction. They hugged each other very tightly.

Preetoji: Are bas! We are standing at the door. Let we come in. Then carry on your milap session.

Naaz: Such a kutti you are! I was not going to talk to you. But you know how mice person I am! I forgive everybody so easily. But kamini I am not going to spare you. There is so much to talk. My sweetu Aditi!

Aditi: chal kamini! You only forgot me. I know you just want your Sid. You don't need me. That's why you don't call me.

Naaz: Oh! Really? And how many times you called me? And when I missed your call?

Aditi: I thought hum bechare chhote mote dost kaha yaad rakhegi tu?

Naaz: Oye dramebaaz! Let me get fresh then I will take your class. Also so much happened in these days. I want to talk to you the whole night.

Naaz was just going to get fresh and she got the call. Naaz gets happy to see Sid's call.

Naaz: Hello handsome! Missing me?

Sid: Why you went your mummy's home?

Naaz: kutte! It is my home.

Sid: No, my home is your home. I so wanted you here in my arms.

Naaz: I wish I could my jaan. But you have to wait till marriage.

Sid: No, I am not going to wait. I am coming now.

Naaz: You are gone mad Sid!

Sid: What happened? Even before we used to sleep with each other. We used to give company each other. Now why can't?

Naaz: Jaan! Nothing has changed. You can come here anytime. But first of all, you should spend some time with Aunty and secondly Aditi is here. And we are gonna talk whole night.

Sid: Oh God! So she is here? You are going to give me any time then? You always do that. You always prefer her over me. I hate her.

Naaz: Such a Kid you are! You are my official boyfriend! Do you remember this fact?

Sid: Yeah I know. And hence I have more right on you.

Naaz: Stop it, Sid! Tomorrow I will do breakfast with you. Fine?

Sid: But at my home.

Naaz: Fine baby. Now please keep the phone. I have to take a bath. I am famished too.

Sid: Waise wash to mujhe bhi lena hai.

Naaz blushed hard and disconnected the phone. She gets fresh and comes to her bedroom to continue their chit-chat session.

Aditi: Still you both are best friends? Or just friends? Or friends forever? Or aisa kuch nahi hai hamare bich me....

Naaz: Do you know you are the biggest kamini on the world? And I pray, you would get the bigger kamina than you.

Aditi: Chal! Don't change the topic. Tell me the progress. When I came to know you left India at that time only I got something fishy.

Naaz: Nothing is fishy. Everything is sorted and we are gonna marry soon.

Aditi: Ab us Chu... ko mujhe jiju bolana padega.....It's gonna difficult.

Naaz: Why you both so dislike each other?

Aditi: I am sorted. He has a problem with me. Keep this topic at side. First tell what was this drama of kidnapping? I was hell scared you know? Then got the news, Sid came after you at US. And then suddenly got the news you were rescued by one person. What was this?

Naaz tells her whole story without hiding anything. Aditi was cousin but more than it she was her good friend. Aditi was more than shocked. She was shocked that this much happened in Naaz's life and she was unaware about it. She felt guilty too. But now she was happy for her.

Aditi: So much happened in your life? This sounds like some film gal.

Naaz: Indeed! It was a tough journey but throughout the journey, my Sid was with me. Even I got two more friends at the end of my so-called film.

Aditi: Show me the picture of Zain.

Naaz: Tujhe bada interest aa raha hai Zain me? Kya baat hai?

Aditi: chal bey! Paka mat! Just curiosity! You know even I have gone through it. One-sided love is very difficult. You will never understand it. Shayad hum dono humdard hai.

Aditi laughed out but Naaz's mind was stuck on one word, Humdard......