Chapter 25

Naaz was joyfully cooking in the kitchen. Tara was moreover helping her. Tara was flabbergasted to see this goofball. Naaz was persistently blabbering amid cooking. She inquired Tara about Zain likes as well. In spite of the fact that she despised Zain, she couldn't ignore the reality that her dignity was kept up. Zain might have done anything to her but he didn't. He took care of her amid her sickness. And Naaz is somebody who forgives anyone easily. Naaz was more joyful that Sid loves her. She had decided as of now that each year she would celebrate the anniversary of proposal day.

After 2-3 hours of hard work, food was prepared. Naaz was a little tired but she was satisfied with her work. It was a surprise for Sid. In spite of the fact that she knew Sid would certainly come to know after, first bite only, she was eager to see bliss on his face. He was mad about her cooking style. He always used to say that her spouse would be lucky.

Naaz went to the room to freshen up. After a good shower, she chose to work on her look as well. She was super energized today. She chose to wear a few conventional as she Sid always liked her more in conventional. She chose baby pink color chicken Kari Kurti combined with white color trouser. It was simple attire but she was looking effortlessly wonderful. She had kept her hair straight as her Sid likes. She was all prepared to surprise Sid.

Zain came back from work specifically made his way to his room. He was upbeat. The first time in many a long time someone had taken an effort for him. He was feeling favored. When Zain entered a room, he didn't discover Naaz there. He was a little baffled. His eyes were looking her severely and then he sees her in balcony sitting comfortably in swing. She was looking cheerful.

Without taking much effort, how anyone can look so lovely, he thought. He was lost in her. No one hold the control to win his heart until he met her. She had changed his life upside down. He knew she doesn't love him but still, she fascinates him so much. What would happen when she would reciprocate to his feelings he thought. He came out of his thoughts when she saw him.

Zain: You are looking beautiful Naaz!

Naaz: Thank you Zain

Zain: Can I ask one favor from you?

Naaz: Yes

Zain: Can we be friends at least?

Naaz: Honestly I don't see you as a bad person. The way you behave with your staff and even me, it seems you are a good guy. But you never got family. I don't know if you have good friends too. May be because you are like this. You call yourself ruthless but being ruthless king isn't achievement. I will take one step forward and try to become your friend. I hope you will come to know how exactly relationships work. To make any relationship successful, both sides' efforts are necessary.

Zain: First time after so many days you are speaking nicely to me. I am more than happy. I will try my best that I would not disappoint you.

Naaz: You get fresh. I am very hungry. Bahot mehnat se khana banaya hai!

Naaz's thoughts:

Zain isn't an awful man but it is required to make him get it that relationships doesn't work the way he considers. What he is anticipating from is highly impossible thing. I will make him realize no one can take Sid's place in my life. I ought to talk to him nicely. Maybe I will get a great friend. His heart will break but at that point perhaps he will get some person who can heal him. Let's hope so. I got to talk to Sid moreover about it. He will go frantic if he would see me talking Zain normally.

They all gathered at the dining table. Tara had already set up the dining table with the help of the staff. Sid winked to Naaz. Naaz blushed and turned red. Zain noticed it. He was fuming with anger but somehow calmed himself as he didn't want to spoil his and Naaz's mood. She had taken so much effort. He didn't want to ruin it.

They all begun having food. After taking the first chomp only Sid came to know that food was cooked by Naaz, his Naaz. He became very happy. He looked at her. She was exceptionally eager to capture his expressions and here she got it. Sid was astounded, amazed, pleased to have food made by his Naaz. He just couldn't think anything at that time. He got up from the seat and went to Naaz. He took her in his embrace. He kissed her temple.

Sid: I am so happy Naaz. I am feeling like after ages I am having food made by you. Thank you so so so much. It is the best day of my life. I can't tell you how much cherished I am feeling.

He had forgotten about Zain completely. Even Naaz too. She was seeing her Sid so happy. Zain just got up from the seat. He was burning with anger. He was feeling like someone is snatching everything from him. He was mad because of possession.

Zain (shouted angrily): How dare you Mr. Shukla? How dare you to touch my would-be wife? Nobody is allowed to touch what is mine. She is mine.

Zain went to Naaz and held her possessively by her waist. He dug his fingers in her waist. She was wincing in pain. Sid was unable to take it.

Sid: leave her Zain. I said leave her.

Zain: you are forgetting that you are at my place. She is mine and I can do anything to her. You are just a friend of hers.

Sid (angrily): She will be never yours. She doesn't love you. You can't force her. And one more thing, you have kept here without her consent. There is no relationship between you.

Zain: Oh really? Then I announce, tomorrow would be our engagement ceremony. Even I want to see what you are capable to do for your so-called love.

After saying this he makes his way to room dragging Naaz with him. Naaz was shattered and helpless.