Chapter 22

The game had started. It was for the girl who was totally unaware of it. Sid was not comfortable that Naaz was is in Zain's room. His helplessness made him more vulnerable. He was about to lose his temper but then Naaz's pale face made him melt.

Zain was there with her whole night. He did not able to sleep properly. Naaz had changed his whole world. So-called ruthless man was so lost in his love. His ego was melting for her. He was afraid of losing her. She was his world.

It was a challenging morning for everyone. Naaz got up from sleep to see Zain and Sid to beside her. She tried to remember what happened at night. She remembered how she collapsed yesterday evening.  But she was shocked to see Sid beside her. How Zain allowed him here she thought.

Naaz: Sid! You and here?

Sid: You take rest Naaz! Now I am here. You need not to worry about anything. What have you done to yourself? You are looking like a monkey.

Only Sid had the power to make her smile in any situation. They both were missing their teasing sessions badly. Though she was in shock to Sid in her room, her lips found the way of smile. But she was still scared to see Zain around. She was totally unaware of the happenings. She was confused if she can talk to Sid or not. Hence she was gazing Zain.

Zain caught her eyes and understood the questions behind these small brown orbs.

Zain: Your friend was worried about you Naaz. Hence I told him to stay here for some days.

Naaz couldn't understand if she should thank him for his kind gesture or doubt his intentions behind it. But she chose to thank him.

Naaz: Thank you.

Zain: No need to thank me jaan. You are very important to me. I can do anything for you but don't make it a habit. You have to recover soon. And yes, you both are not going to be alone. I will be there with you both.

Sid: It doesn't make a difference to us. When we are together, we just don't care about the world. Kya moti?

Naaz (happily): Moti dikh rahi hu tujhe main?

Sid: Even if you become size zero, I would call you moti

Zain was happy to see his love happy. But it was paining his heart that the reason for her happiness was not he. He was silently working on a laptop giving glances in between.

Naaz was got a little emotional to Sid. She was on the verge of crying. She so wanted to hug him tightly. But she couldn't.

Sid: What happened jaan? Why are you crying?

Naaz was silent. But Sid got it. Even he was helpless. Even he wanted to take her in his arms.

Zain was feeling left out at the same time. All three were in weird emotional turmoil.

Sid asked Naaz to get fresh so that she could have her breakfast.

The three had their breakfast together. After so many days Zain was seeing her having proper breakfast.

Zain: Mr. Sidharth, I want you to start working. You can work from here. Your system set up will be done in your room in a few minutes.

Sid: As you say, Mr. Zain. I will start working today only

Zain: I know, I can't trust you but can I expect your honesty towards your profession?

Sid: You need not to bother about it. I give 100% to my work as well as to my life.

Sid said this looking at Naaz. She was pleased with his gesture. She could see the love in his eyes. It was different. She might listen to his hush as well. In between discussion Sid winked at Naaz. Naaz reddened a small. She was so missing his antics. He was her stress buster. She was grinning persistently. All these things were didn't go unnoticed by Zain. He was not feeling great. But he was upbeat seeing her happy. It was an extremely unusual feeling for him. Love was overcoming over his obsession.

Zain: Naaz, please take rest properly. I would be out till evening. I have some urgent meetings to do. Have food on time and take medicines too.

Naaz: Yes. Mr. Zain! I will do that. And now Sid is there to take care of me.

Zain was literally pissed off with this statement. But still, he calmed himself.

Zain: Mr. Sidharth would not able to meet you too the whole day as there is much workload. Also in my absence, he is not allowed to talk to you.

Naaz was a little upset but was happy that he would be at least near to her.

Zain: Mr. Sidharth, I hope you will also make any kind of mistake. My whole mansion is under surveillance and my eyes would be on you. I hope you will not take any effort to make things difficult for you.

Sidharth (while smirking): I told you, you can trust me. I will not do anything that can create any problem for my loved ones.

After breakfast, Zain left but before leaving from there Zain gives a peck on Naaz's cheek.

Oh! And here Sid was burning like fire. He just wanted to snatch his Naaz from him. Even Naaz became uncomfortable with his gesture.

Sid went straight to his room and started working on his system. Naaz was taking rest as she was still feeling some dizzy.

Hamare Shuklaji shaant thodi rehane wale hai. He had already cooked something in his mind. And some romantic moments of SidNaaz are on the way.......