Chapter 8

Naaz was settled in a new city now. She was also comfortable in her company branch where she got new friends too. Aryan was a big support for her. He already knew her difficulties adjusting in a new place without her best friend.

Naaz was living alone but her love, her best friend never left her alone. There was a major barrier to the time zone. But for these two munchkins, it never mattered. Sid used to take each and every update from his Naaz. They were continuously in touch with each other either by video calls or messages. Naaz had given details of her each and friend to Sid. Sid was always very protective of her. And now with new blooming feelings, it was special.

It was a normal morning. Doorbell rang. It was Aryan. He used to pick up her up for office. As usual, Naaz was blabbering. And as usual Aryan was adoring this cute chatterbox.

Aryan: You never get tired of doing bak bak right?

Naaz: Never ever. It is a meditation for me. If you find me someday without doing bakbak, then understand I am dead.

Aryan: Shut up Naaz. You are impossible. Kuch bhi bolati ho. Ok, what is your plan of evening?

Naaz: What plan yaar Aryan. Nothing will be at home only.

Aryan: let's go for dinner date tonight.

Naaz: Date n all.....Aryan you very well know.....Sid will not talk to me for a week at least if I tell him I am going to date with you.

Aryan: Come on Naaz....Please na yaar.... Even I don't have friends with whom I can hang out

Naaz: I was just joking. It's ok. I will be ready in the evening.

In the evening, Naaz makes a video call. It was Saturday morning in India and Sid was in bed. Sid woke as soon he sees his Naaz's call.

Naaz: Hello Handsome! Good Morning!

Sid: Hello beautiful! You are not allowed to look so gorgeous.

Naaz: Kabhi to dhang se compliment de na yaar. Tell me seriously how am I looking?

Sid: First tell me where are you going? And with whom you are going?

Naaz: Its dinner date with Aryan

Sid: Date??? No no no....you didn't even take my permission

Naaz: hahaha....Like you asked my permission before proposing Riya...

Sid: Enough of these taunts now Naaz. You are not going anywhere.

Naaz: I will go. I am getting bored yaar. I never go anywhere. Office colleagues are there but here I can trust only Aryan. He helps me a lot, Sid.

Sid: You are looking too hot yaar. He is already mad at you. What if he proposes you?

Naaz: Then I will say yes to him. At least he has the courage to confess his love.

Sid: Enough of enough Naaz. This is not a kind of joke. I will not able to see you with anybody else. Mind it.

Naaz: Why is it so?

Naaz was a full-on mission now. She knew his reactions. She was enjoying this teasing full of jealousy session. But she could not drag it further as she very well knows that if she annoys him further, he will catch the next possible flight and come here.

Sid (In little nervous tone): You like Aryan?

Naaz: I was just pulling your leg my kullu. Aryan will never ask me because he already knows my answer.

Sid: Ok. You can go with him but then I don't want you to wear this dress. You are looking so pretty.

Naaz: Please Sid. I don't have time to change. He will be here at any time.

Finally, Sid agrees with her and allows her to go for DATE.

This date is gonna change many lives. Destiny never gives you what you want so easily. There are many hurdles to cross further.