Chapter 9

Aryan arrives at Naaz's place. As usual, he was lattoo on Naaz. Simple attire also gives her an elegant look. She doesn't like to wear expensive jewelry much. She was wearing simple diamond tops with her black spaghetti strap one piece.

Aryan: Black becomes beautiful when it's on you.

Naaz: Thank you for the compliment. I like the way you compliment. Your wife would be lucky.

Aryan: Ohhh....really? Then I think you must not miss this opportunity.

Naaz: You are late dear...I have already missed it. But you will definitely meet someday your lucky charm.

Aryan: Why you always break my heart. It hurts.

Naaz: I can't help it. By the way, thank you for taking me for dinner

Aryan: My pleasure princess. Can we move now?

Naaz: Definitely. Haaayyyee Aryan, I am really feeling like a princess now. I really don't wear such dresses. Momma gave me this dress and I thought I should wear it today.

Aryan: You are born beautiful girl but when you take special effort to look beautiful, you look heavenly gorgeous.

Naaz: Bas aaj ka quota pura. I would not able to handle more flattering

Aryan: Ok.. let's leave.

They reach an elegant five-star restaurant. It was one of the finest dining places in the city. Naaz was completely awe of that place. She had visited many five star restaurants in India too. Majorly with family. With Sid, she used hangout in sober and grounded places. This was special indeed.

Though it was the weekend, it was not much crowded. She liked that. She was chatterbox but she always preferred quiet places. While entering inside she bumped to a tall handsome man. She was about to fall but he held her hand. She just adjusted herself and balanced her.

Naaz: Thanks

He was lost in her. She snapped her fingers and he comes out of his la la land.

Unknown: Oh... ya....welcome.

He was carrying some aura with him. He was definitely a rich personality. Naaz thought.

Naaz moved inside.

Naaz: Aryan...you have brought me on a date. And you left me alone. I was about to fall. Thank God, that man saved me. Nahi to mera Mazak udana tha sacchi me itane bade restaurant me.

Aryan: Sorry sweetheart! Let's go inside.

Naaz: Have you planned to spend your half of salary on this date?

Aryan: Anything for you.

Naaz: Please Aryan...I loved this place but you really don't have to do this. I am feeling awkward now. I respect your feelings but....

Aryan: Why are you giving so much stress to your little brain? Just enjoy it. And I like such places so I got you here. Even I needed company. And you are the best company I can have.

Naaz: Thank you once again for such a wonderful date.

They both were chit-chatting. She was unaware of the gaze of one person on her. Naaz was all into her. She was blabbering. Aryan as usual was listening. When Naaz talks, she doesn't care about the surroundings. Her pouts, laugh were enlightening the environment. And somebody was continuously glaring her.

Here Sid was all restless. It was Saturday and it was weekly off. He didn't have much to do also. He was continuously thinking about Naaz and Aryan's dinner date.

Sid's thoughts – Why I am becoming so restless. I know there is nothing between them. But she is looking heavenly gorgeous today. Kitane munde taad rahe honge use. She is impossible. When we used to hang out, she has never been liked this. What happened to her now? How suddenly I am finding her so beautiful. I am getting more possessive about her. Oh damn. I have to call her. I need to know if she is fine. It's been more than 2 hours, I haven't talk to her.

And He calls his Naaz.

Naaz sees Sid's call and becomes more than happy.

Aryan in mind: Sid, I am gonna kill you someday for spoiling my date.

Naaz: Bol Kullu...you are missing me right?

Sid: No...Not at all. I was just a little worried about you hence I called. I hope you are fine.

Naaz: What would be happened to me? I am absolutely fine and happy. Aryan has taken so many efforts for me. He is really a gentleman.

Sid got angry now. He was about to hit on the wall. But then he controlled.

Sid: I need to talk to you when you finish your so-called date. I am serious Naaz. Please no more jokes on it.

He was sounding really serious so Naaz also kept the phone silently.

Aryan and Naaz have their dinner. They come out. Aryan went to take his car out. Naaz was waiting for him out.

Here story is going to take serious turn....wait for the twist....wait for revelation of the new character.  Life is uncertain and we have to cope up with it.