Chapter 35

Naaz was still tied to the chair. Her hands and legs were harmed. She was pale. She has denied to eat food as well. She was baffled. Gautam's men tell him that she has denied to eat. Gautam personally goes to her with food. Her eyes were closed. She was depleted. Gautam's heart got a few sting seeing her like that.

Gautam in mind: Oops! Baby girl you really don't deserve this. But why I am feeling guilty? She is so innocent. I shouldn't behave with her like this.

He goes and checks her pulse. Her pulse was moderate. He gets scared of it. He sprinkles some water on her face. She tries to open her eyes but she was too tired to open her eyes. She has not had food. She has not taken medicines as well. She somehow opens her eyes trusting to see Sid. But Sid was not there. Gautam opens her ties and takes her to the lounge chair. She was too frail to fight.

Gautam: Hey baby girl, please have food. Don't be stubborn.

Naaz(weakly): I don't want. Leave me alone

Gautam: I can't leave you like this. See I have issues with Zain hence you are here. I don't have anything against you.

Naaz: Why me always? I don't want anything. I want my Sid.

Gautam: Tumhe Sid ki kasam hai. You have to eat the food.

Kasam thing worked. She cannot ignore kasam of Sid. She hardly has some food. He makes her drink juice too. He then asks the maid to take Naaz in another room for rest.

Gautam in mind: Zain just because of you I am doing this. I will make sure now that she will be protected after this to her own people. She is a truly decent girl and I cannot harm her. Whoever That Sid is, he is exceptionally fortunate to have her love. She deserves what she wants. Zain, I know you love her. But she doesn't love you. You've got forcefully kept her to you. I will make sure everything would be fine.

Sid was in his room. He was prepared with the arrangement. But he couldn't rest as his Naaz was in trouble. He was waiting eagerly to get her back and now he was determined to take her back to India. "Enough of enough now", he thought. I just hope she is fine.

Zain was in his room. He was even couldn't sleep.

Zain in mind: I wanted her to love me. But she is right. I cannot constrain her to love me. And if she lives with me then she would never be happy. It's me because of whom she is in trouble. She may be a chirpy girl. She is full of life. I cannot put her in a cage. I have everything to give her. But her wishes are simple and unique. She loves Sidharth. It feels exceptionally difficult when I think about it. But I cannot overlook the truth. I know Gautam would not harm her. I have really done very bad to him. I have taken everything from him fair for my ego. He lost his loved ones since of that. But he isn't an awful man. I know he will not hurt her. I think we don't require any plan tomorrow. I will just go to Gautam and ask for his forgiveness. I will free my Naaz. My Naaz?? No, she isn't mine. I just need her to be happy always. Sid will keep her happy. I know it.

In the morning Naaz gets up to see herself in a luxurious room. She was feeling much better. She was trying to find a way to escape when she hears the opening of the door and straightens herself.

Gautam: Hey Baby girl! You got up? Good morning

Naaz: There is nothing good about this morning

Gautam: Don't worry. At the end, everything would be fine.

Naaz: What you said? I didn't get you. Oh! Let it be. Chalo mandavali karate hai.

Gautam (laughs): What is even that?

Naaz: Oh! You so-called firangis! Mandavali means bargaining.

Gautam: So you want to bargain? And why should I listen to you? I need not to do this.

Naaz: Just see, how much amount you just wasted to kidnap me. You must have put tight security for me. Why you are wasting so much money if I can do your work.

Gautam: So you want to say you will not run from here if I remove all security?

Naaz: Chalo...ab aa raha hai tere bheje me sab kuch

Gautam laughs hard.

Gautam: ok..ok...ok...Chalo madavali karate hai....bolo

Naaz sits on the couch and tells him also to take a seat. Gautam obeys.

Naaz: See, I don't know what hostility you have. But you know I ca convince Zain for anything. Whatever I will say, he will do. You just tell me what you want.

Gautam: And why do you think you will get the chance to talk to him? I will talk to him and demand what I want. I don't need you for that.

Naaz: You both don't like each other so I can be a good coordinator. You know. Zain will never say no to me.

Gautam: Then why he doesn't leave you and let you go to your Sid? If he obeys everything then?

Naaz gets a little upset with it. Because she knows he was right. But she still tries to convince the point.

Naaz: No. It is not like that. Zain is convinced now. But he is alone hence I and Sid are with him. We don't want to leave him. I know, he had kidnapped me. But now he is a changed, person. He is no more khadoos now.

Gautam: Good then. I will only talk to him.

Naaz was more upset now. She tries to put her last weapon now. She starts crying.

Gautam: Has anyone told you that you are the only sample in this world?

Naaz (while crying): Sid and Zain dono ne bola hai.

Gautam: Baby Girl! You are impossible.

Gautam in mind: No doubt, Zain has changed person. Hey girl, you have that positivity around you. You have the power to change evil to angel. Just a few hours and I have changed my mind. I promise you, angel, you will get what you want.