Chapter 56

Sidharth directly goes to his home to confront his mother first. He was angry at his mother but he knew he has to handle it very carefully. His anger or aggressive nature can worsen the situation. When he reached home, his mother was talking on the phone. As soon she saw Sid entering in house, she kept phone aside.

Shwetaji: I know you are angry and you are going to shout at me. No matter how much I think about your better future, you are not going to trust me. You know very well, I never forced you for anything. I always respected your choices. But when I know you are going to suffer in future, how can I stop myself?

Sid was listening to it. He didn't stop her in between. He let her talk. After she finished, he went near to her. He made her sit on the sofa and he sat on the floor near her keeping his head on her lap.

Sid: Naaz denied to marry me. Ma, she doesn't want to marry me. She set me free.

He was crying. Shwetaji's eyes also got wet and tears roll down on her cheeks. She was caressing his hair.

Shwetaji: Aur tu maan gaya?

Sid: Do I have another option ma? Do you know what she said? I am marrying her for sympathy. She is not able to see the love in my eyes. And you know what is the worst part? She loves me Ma. She is lying. She knows I love her the most. But she loves you too ma. She knows if I get married to her then maybe I would lose you. We both know each other so well. She knows how much you matter in my life. How much you have struggled to give me everything. She knows ma. I tell you one more thing, I will also not marry her against your wish but I would never get married in future to anybody. And you cannot force me for that. You are afraid that after a few years we may lose interest in each other and I would be alone then. But Ma, if I don't marry her I will die each second of my life.

His Ma was listening and crying with him.

Shwetaji: I just want your happiness, my child. You don't know our society.

Sid: Where was that society when we were alone ma? There was nobody with us. Naaz's family were with us. Naaz was with me when I needed the most. In my worst. It is not about returning the favour. It is all about love and respect for each other.

Shwetaji: Maybe you are right my bacha. I was selfish. Should I talk to her? I will convince her to marry you. I am sorry. I m bigger than her in age but she has bigger heart and maturity. I will talk to her for you.

Sidharth: Don't accept her because I want her in my life. I want to marry her because we want her in our life. She and I, we both want happy family ma.

Shwetaji: I always loved her. You know that. But now I respect her too. Yes, I want to accept her as my daughter.

Sidharth hugs her mom tight.

Sidharth: There is one more thing Ma. Do you remember my friend, Ansh?

Shwetaji: Yeah! He is a police inspector. Right?

Here in the hospital, Aditi was trying hard to convince Naaz. Zain also tried his best. But she was adamant to her decision. She was not listening to anything. Just one accident and her all happiness vanished as colours get vanished by water. Her future was black. Her dreams were shattered. She was just lost in thoughts when a little angel of around 2 years entered in her ward. Naaz was watching her like she is seeing some dream. That girl came to near her bed and was watching here and there. Aditi and Zain were also amazed to see that sweet little girl. They thought maybe she must have got lost her parents. Naaz didn't understand what happened to her. She picked up her and start talking to her. She was smiling. Zain was about to go outside to search her parents, Sid entered the room with his mom and Naaz's family. Naaz looked at him in surprise. He was smiling. She couldn't understand what's happening? She didn't want to think anything, she was ao busy adoring that cutipie.

Sid broke the silence as Aditi and Zain also looking at him to break the suspense.

Sid: It seems you both like each other.

Naaz was just numb. She didn't speak but her eyes were seeking answers. Sid smiled.

Sid: I never believed in destiny much. But today I believe it wholeheartedly. This little cute angel is Diya. The day you had an accident, the same day her parents too died in an accident. She was with them but surprisingly she didn't get hurt a little too in an accident. My friend Ansh who is a Police inspector was handling their case. Her parents had done love marriage against their families. So, any of their relatives are not ready to accept her. Her parents had not much savings too. So for them, this little angel is a liability. Ansh got attached to Diya hence he doesn't want her to keep in an orphanage. He illegally kept her to himself for a few days. 2-3 days back he called me and asked if I know any nice couple who can adopt this cutie. At that time it didn't strike me but today I felt she is destined to be with us. She and we both can complete each other.

Everyone in the room was in tears. Naaz took Diya in her embrace and kissed her every corner of the face.

Naaz: But Ma?

Shwetaji: I was an idiot that I thought Sid and you can live without each other. I love you both my bacha.

Naaz was in tears. She was feeling like she has got all her happiness back.

Naaz: But we are not married yet. How would they allow us to adopt her?

Sid: Don't worry my jaan! Within four days we would be married and Ansh is ready to take care of every legal aspects.

Sid goes to Naaz and he takes both cute girls in his embrace completing their happy family.