Chapter 12

Naaz was all alone in that big luxurious room. Everything in a room was rich and lavish. There was a big closet room inside with lots of designer dresses, shoes, sandals. Matching jewelry on each dress. There was everything more than she needed. But she never found her happiness in materialistic things. She was a bird who likes to fly high in the sky. She was the girl who like pavbhaji more than pasta. She was the girl who always found her happiness in her loved ones. She was missing her family, her Sid. She was missing him so hard. Somewhere Sid was also like her. He was damn intelligent in his field. He could have grabbed many opportunities but he was happy in their small world. She was lost in thoughts just then one lady entered in her room.

Lady: Ma'am Sir has asked to take care of you. Please let me know if you need anything.

Naaz: What is your name?

Lady: My name is Tara

Naaz: Tara, from how many days you are working here? How many girls your boss has brought here?

Tara: I am working here for 3 years ma'am. And Sir is a very kind person. He has never brought any girl here. You are special.

Naaz: Get the fuck off from here. Special, my foot! Bloody your boss has kidnapped me. I don't know how is my mom, dad? My Sid? They all must be worried about me. And I am here with that bloody kidnapper.

Tara: You need anything, Ma'am?

Naaz: Get out. Tell your boss that I need to talk to him.

Tara goes from there. After sometime Zain enters the room.

Zain: Yes baby, you were missing me?

Naaz: Don't call me baby. I am not your baby.

Zain: Ok sweetheart, as you say. Your wish my command

Naaz: arghhhh....Please please leave me. You can't make anybody love forcefully.

Zain: Maybe yes you are right. But I will not lose hope. Someday it will happen for sure.

Naaz: It will never happen. I love Sid. And I will love him forever.

Zain: But he is your best friend. You both are not in a relationship. Right?

Naaz: You will never understand it. Because you are heartless.

Zain: Yes, I am heartless because my heart is with you. You have stolen it. But I love this beautiful fierce still innocent thief.

Naaz: don't do this to me. I will die here in this room. I can't live like this. I need air to breathe

Zain: OK. You will get air. You want to come out. You can. But mind it if you tried to act over smart.

Here Sid was waiting for days to pass so that he can go to US and find his Naaz. Naaz's company people informed her parents about her kidnapping. They could not hide it. Her parents were also panic. They were simple upper-middle-class family. They were trying best their contacts but this kidnapping was not easy.

After a week, Sid reached US. He can't leave his work too. It was going to very hard for him to keep doing both things. Though he was not at all interested in doing his job but he was helpless. He was determined to search his Naaz. He went to the same restaurant with Aryan and enquired to each and every person over there. He talked to the hotel manager for help. He asked for CCTV footage of that evening of restaurant. They refused to give it but then he was adamant about it. She had been kidnapped in hotel premises so they couldn't just deny the fact. Sid finally got the footage. He watched that footage 10 times. And now he knew what he has to do?

Naaz was roaming outside the palace in a garden. Zain joins her there.

Zain: Good morning sweetheart!

Naaz: There is nothing good in this morning

Zain: Can't we just be friends?

Naaz: No, we can't. Friends just don't kidnap friend

Zain: You are a very special Naaz.

Naaz: What you like about me? I am an ordinary girl. How can you say that you love me? It's just an infatuation

Zain: You just don't have an idea what you are!  I have never seen girl like you before. I am not a womanizer. You know, why I am at this height of success? I can peruse individual. And about you, it is not infatuation for sure. Sometimes just one look and you fall in love. You don't need time to fall in love.

Naaz: But I love only Sid. And I have trust in him. He will definitely come here for me.

Zain: He is here in US. He has got an idea about me. I know all these things

Naaz: Sid is in US? I knew...I so knew it.

Zain: Don't be happy Naaz. My people are behind him and I know everything about him.

Naaz: You don't know him. He can do anything for me.

Zain: Now I also know if want you to accept me then I have remove him from your life

Naaz: Don't you dare to think also. If you do anything to him I will kill myself. I can kill me or anybody for my love.

Zain: Savage girl! I want the same passion for me my gal. Don't worry I will not kill him. But I will make him hate you. I promise.

Naaz was shocked by his statement. Without looking at her Zain turned back and went living Naaz dumbfounded. What is he up to now?