Chapter 4

Days passed. Sid and Naaz are not talking to each other. For Sid, it was difficult as he knows he will not able to see her from next week. He really wanted to talk to her. He was missing their banters, her tel malish, her tantrums, her care, and her possessiveness. He has just started to explore his relation with Riya. But somehow he was not so comfortable in it. He was in his room and he got the call from Riya.

Riya: Darling tomorrow we are going to a small party. My cousin is going out of India so he has arranged to get together. He has insisted on me joining.

Sid: Sweety, I really wanted to come but tomorrow it's difficult.

Riya: First time I am asking you something and you are saying no to me. It's not fair.

Sid: Ok Ok Don't be overdramatic. I will be there. I will pick you up.

The next day in the evening, Naaz was getting ready for a party. She generally doesn't like partying. She always used to do a party with Sid only. Any celebration, any festival...He was her only partner. The first time she was going to attend a party without him. She was very confused about the dress. She was about to call Sid but stops. After an hour finally, she selects knee-length, backless red velvety dress.

She was finally ready for a party. Aryan comes near her apartment and calls her. She comes down and Aryan was just mesmerized with her beauty. He has always seen her in formal wear. But today she was looking like a brilliant masterpiece. Her long straight burgundy hair was complimenting her beautiful dress. Her milky smooth skin was capable to drive anybody crazy. Her almond eyes were full of innocence. She is the perfect combination of innocence and hotness. Naaz snaps her fingers and said "Chale?"

Aryan was still in awe of her. But comes back to senses and straightens himself.

Aryan: From today onwards I am not gonna call you beautiful

Sana was watching him as if she has done something wrong and she is not looking good.

Aryan: I mean from today I am gonna call you princess. You are looking so so so breathtaking. How can someone look hot and cute at the same time!

Naaz: Aryaaaan!!! Stop flirting. You know I hate it.

They reach the venue. It was a crowded place. She was feeling a little awkward with her dress now as people were ogling on her. There were office colleagues and Aryan's friends. They were talking to each other. And here Riya comes.

Riya: Hi Aryan bro!

Aryan: Hey Sisso jaan how are you? Finally, you got the time.

Sid also comes from behind. Aryan sees him and hugs him.

Aryan: what a surprise man!!! Was it a surprise plan of you and Naaz?

Sid was confused. And then suddenly he sees Naaz. Naaz also turns around. Both see each other and there was eye-lock for seconds. There was a surprise, anger, disappointment, affinity, all mixed emotions.

Sid in Mind: You are attending a party without informing me. You have so much changed in 2-3 days. God!!! Today she is looking so different. I have never seen her like this. She is looking beautiful. Beauty with grace. I never noticed her beauty. What is she wearing? Yes, she is looking super hot in this attire but surely she shouldn't. Almost everybody is ogling on her. Who gave this dress to her. I know each and every dress of her. Many of her dresses are given by me. Naaz why you changed suddenly?

He was hurt. He was lonely without his best friend.

Sid: No Aryan, It is a surprise for me. What a pleasant surprise Naaz! (in a sarcastic way)

Riya: Ohhh....You are Naaz. I so wanted to meet you. Hello Dear, I am Riya

Naaz just handshake her and smiles gently.

Naaz: You are looking pretty Riya. Nice choice Sid!

Aryan: Yes my sisso is looking pretty but Princess you are the most beautiful girl present here.

Sid was furious. He doesn't like Aryan much. And now he was flirting with his Naaz. How dare he?

Naaz: Aryan...please don't start here too...

Aryan: I am just joking sweetheart. Let's have some drinks and then rock the dance floor.

Naaz: Please get me orange juice. I don't have hard drinks.

Aryan: At your service madam.

Riya: They look cute together. Aren't they?

Sid: We have not come here for matchmaking. We have come to a party then enjoy it.

And he leaves to bar.

Riya was shocked by such annoying behavior of Sid. There was not any particular reason too.

We really don't realize the worth of our dear ones until we lost it. Many of the time we take people for granted. And yes, sometimes distance is necessary. Sometimes distance brings you closer.