Chapter 42

With sudden hug, Sid's body shudders. He was very determined for his surprise for her. He was sure that with the assistance of YouTube he could make her favourite aaloo paratha for her. But then in spite of his fair attempt, everything got fizzled. He was visibly upset.

Sid: I am sorry.

Naaz: Sorry for what?

Sid: You and Ma must be hungry and I couldn't do anything. I spoiled everything.

She turns to his face and sensually rubs her cheeks on his cheeks and flour on his cheeks paints on her cheek as well. At that point gradually she moves her index finger on his face from temple to lips to chin.

Naaz: Do you know, you look irresistible like this. I am hungry but not for food right now.

Now Sid also holds her by his one hand on the waist. And another hand was caressing her cheeks.

Sid: If I am so irresistible then for what you are waiting? Let's go to the bedroom.

Their eyes were locked. Their lips were just a few centimetres away. They were about to kiss then steel glass falls. They come back through their La La land. They both compose themselves as they understand this is neither the right time nor a place.

Naaz: Now let me handle all this. You go and change the clothes.

Sid: No I am not going anywhere. I want to do it for you.

Naaz: Sid, I know baby. You love me and you wanted to give me a surprise. And I got the surprise. But this is not your software that you can handle the things. Please let me do it. Ma must be waiting.

Sid: No, you are looking so beautiful in this dress and I don't want to spoil it.

Naaz: It has been already spoiled when you held my waist. So please let me do it.

Sid: Ok. Fine! But I can help you at least. Please don't say no. Please!

Naaz: Ok but you have to do as I say. You are not allowed to increase my workload. I can't trust you on this.

Sid nods in yes like cute obedient baby and follows as she says. He helps her in cleaning and peeling potato. It was his role in the kitchen. But still, he was happy that he could see her working like this. He was already feeling like a newly married couple. Although he was in a romantic mood, he didn't disturb her. He knew she doesn't like to get disturbed when is doing some work. Soon the kitchen was clean and aaloo parathas were ready. They both get happy with their work.

Sid goes to his room and changes the clothes while Naaz arranges breakfast on the dining table with the help of Shwetaji. Shwetaji's teasing mode was on as she knew parathas are made by Naaz.

Shwetaji: Sid, aaloo parathas are delicious. I should have made you make it before. I missed it. Your hands are magical. Wow! See gudiya! You are getting gem.

Naaz was grinning and Sid was embarrassed as he was very confident when he asked his mother to take over the kitchen for breakfast.

Sid: Ma, you know very well, I have not made it then too you are teasing me. I tried at least. You should appreciate my efforts

Shwetaji: You can get an award for this Nautanki. By the way gudiya you have made something first time so this is your shagun.

Shwetaji gift her beautiful gold chain with diamond pendant written SidNaaz. Naaz was overwhelmed with her gesture. Naaz bends down and takes blessing. Then Shwetaji gives her a tight hug. Sid was happy seeing this scene. Two of the most important part of his life were having an emotional moment. He captures that moment in camera.

Sid: When did you buy it? I mean...accidently she cooked.

Shwetaji: When you told about you both, at that time only I bought it. I was waiting for the perfect moment and I got it today. Now you guys spend some time together. I have to go to meet Preeto ji.

Shwetaji goes out and Sid lifts Naaz and twirls around.

Sid: I can't tell you how much happy I am! I am feeling like I have got the world. You have given me everything.

Naaz: Please keep me down. I will fall

Sid: I will never make you fall. I will be there with you each time. You're an independent girl but I like to pamper you. I like when you need me to hold you. I like when you need me to do something for you. My entire world revolves around you. I promise you today I will never leave you. You'll never feel alone in life. I know we are going to fight, we'll have a tough time as well. But I would be always by your side holding your hand. I promise you there will be no secrets between us. Our bond would be transparent and pure like water.

Naaz was in tears. Naaz was in his arms. Both were resting on the couch.

Naaz: I still feel like a dream. I still remember the day when I was heartbroken. You told me about you and Riya. I felt like I have lost everything. I thought I would never be with you. But then #SidNaaz is destined bond. And I know we will always be together no matter what.

They spent quality time together. They talk, they tease they romance.

Naaz: Kullu! Now I have to go home. Aditi will kill me.

Sid: Kabab me haddi!

Naaz: Mind your tongue. She is also my best friend.

Sid: No, you have only one best friend and that too me. Ok?

Naaz: Ok baby! But now I have to go. Evening we will go for a movie and shopping. Come to home at sharp at 6 pm. don't be late.

Sid: Your wish my command.

Naaz returns home finding Aditi watching TV.

Naaz: Where is Mumma & Ma?

Aditi: Aunty se Ma? Good going girl.

Naaz: Bata na. Where are they?

Aditi: They went for some shopping. I think they are more excited than you both.

Naaz: I am happy Aditi!

Aditi: I am happy for you too doll. You deserve it. By the way, did you call Zain?

Naaz: OMG! I forgot. Seriously how idiot I am!

Naaz calls Zain but he doesn't pick the call. Then she gets inside to get fresh. And her phone rang. Aditi looks at the phone and makes a weird face.

"Not again Man" she murmurs.