Chapter 14

Sid was making a decent attempt to plan something to get in contact with Zain. He was here in US for his project so he was unable to miss that as well. He needed to go to the workplace and accomplish routine work as well. He was going fretful by each spending day. He had forgotten the entire world's existence. He has overlooked his grin. His grin, his bliss is with his Naaz. He has discovered that Zain by and large visits his casino in the city on Saturday on the off chance that he is available in the city. He was hanging tight for Saturday now. His plan was ready now. He was prepared to assault King's domain. It was excessively hazardous however his life, his Naaz was at that point in danger.

At Zain's palace:

Naaz was still unconscious. Zain was continuously rubbing his hands and thinking something. He calls Tara in the room.

Zain: Why didn't you tell me before that she is not having food properly? Have you forgotten your job responsibilities?

Tara: I am extremely sorry Sir but even I didn't know it.

Zain: What do you mean?

Tara: She never allowed me to be there with her when she used to have food. She used to throw the food I suppose. Housekeeping staff had a doubt so they told me. Hence today I thought I would be personally monitoring it. And this happened.

Zain: If I am here then I will be personally present here with her but if I am away, you have to ensure if she is having food on time or not. Understood?

Tara nods her head and moves out. After sometime Naaz regains consciousness. She sees Zain sitting beside her holding her hand. She suddenly jerks his hand.

Naaz: What are you doing here?

Zain: I am taking care of my Jaan.

Naaz: My name is Shehnaaz. Call me by my name. I am not your jaan. Ok?

Zain: Not Ok. You are not well so I am not asking you anything otherwise there many questions unanswered.

Naaz: Do you have any idea, you have made my life hell.

Zain: You are in heaven jaan. You will get here everything you dreamt of.

Naaz: I want Sid

Zain: He too will be here soon. But the only difference would be, He will be here for me not you.

Naaz: What are you up to?

Zain: You will come to know it soon. Up to then, you have to take of yourself. Don't you dare to act smart. Now onwards you will be staying in my room with me.

Naaz: No, I will not.

Zain: You don't have an option. Don't you love your parents?

Naaz: You will never get what you are wished.

Zain: I will make it happen jaan. For now, you take rest.

Zain started working on his laptop. He was stealing glances in between towards Naaz. Naaz was feeling extremely weak. She took juice and some food as per Zain's instruction. But still she was not feeling well. After some time she vomited everything that she had. Zain was extremely worried about her. He called Doctor and the doctor suggested some more medicines for her. She took the medicines and slept. At night again Naaz was not feeling well. She had caught a fever and she was shivering. Zain took care of her whole night. Naaz was not well but she was watching him taking care of her. She was confused about his behavior. Is the same ruthless guy who doesn't care about the emotions of others? This is a different side of him. But still I can't forget what he did to me. I am missing Mumma and Sid so much. If he really cares about me then can't he see my happiness is not here? Her thoughts got disturbed by Zain's voice.

Zain: Please try to sleep. You need rest.

Naaz: (she was a little humble this time as she couldn't ignore his efforts) I am fine now. You too please sleep.

Zain was extremely overwhelmed with her softness towards him. He made her sleep first and he also slept peacefully.