Chapter 34

Sid and Zain had reached the mansion. Sid starts working on the system. Zain was continuously on the phone taking updates from his men. But there was no clue. He was fussed.

Zain: How much more time Sid?

Sid: I am working Zain. Please don't disturb me. I am more impatient than you. But I can't lose the patience right now. I am tracking. But it will take time.

Meanwhile, Zain receives the call from an unknown number. In a second Zain just pick up the call.

Zain: Hello

Unknown: Hello Mr. Zain! Should I wish Good evening or a bad evening for you?

Zain: Gautam! You bastard so you are the behind kidnapping.

Gautam: Wow! Bas aawaz se pehchana? You have not forgotten our friendship. I got emotional dude! I am touched. 

Zain: Cut the crap Gautam! Where is my Naaz? Don't you dare to think to hurt her? I will destroy you.

Gautam: Chill dude! You have already destroyed me much. Now it is my turn. But don't worry about Shehnaaz. She is such a delicate princess. How could I even think to hurt her!

Zain (shouts): Shut up! Why you are doing this? How did you dare to kidnap her?

Gautam: The man who himself has kidnapped her, is asking me this. Not fair bro. I really feel pity for that girl. It's the second time she is getting kidnapped.

Zain: Come to the point. What do you want?

Gautam: That's like a good boy. Honestly, when I kidnapped her, I wanted my 3 casinos back. But now things are changed.

Zain: Whatever you want you will get it. Just stay away from her.

Gautam: You are changed, buddy! You are not fighting or bargaining. You are ready to give anything for her. But I really can understand this. She has that spark in her. Anybody can fall for her. She has sass with innocence. Even I have not seen such a girl before. She is something else. Everything is just perfect about her.

Zain: Gautam, just take whatever you want and free my Naaz. Don't talk nonsense about her. She is innocent. She has done nothing to you. It was me who did wrong to you. I know you want revenge but don't involve her. Most importantly I am ready to fulfill your all demands. I just want my Naaz to be safe.

Gautam: Ufff! Unfortunately, the plan has changed. I am not going to release her soon. I want to see you in agony. You never cared about the emotions of other people. Now I am enjoying this side of yours.

Zain: WTF! You ass hole! I am talking nicely to you that doesn't mean I am weak. You know very well about my capabilities. I don't want to do any illegal things. But if you force me to that then remember I am a devil.

Gautam: Oh! I am scared, dude! Chalo ab main bore ho gaya hu. My fierce princess must be waiting for me. Bye, take care.

Sid was listening to this while working on the system.

Sid: Zain! Do you want me to ask what exactly has happened? Whose call it was? Who has kidnapped my Naaz?

Zain: It was Gautam. I will not spare him. I will destroy him. How dare he touch her?

Sid: It is clear now that he wants something from you. What he wants? I will get the place in a few minutes. We can go and fight for her but I think it would be risky for Naaz. I don't want to risk her life. Just give him what he wanted.

Zain: For me too nothing is more important than her. I asked him but that bastard has some other plan. He is taking advantage of my weakness. I will kill him

Sid: What you did to him in the past? Zain, I really don't know but I am just worried about Naaz. She is very simple girl yaar. She doesn't deserve this.

Zain was feeling very guilty. It was completely his fault that Naaz has landed in such big trouble. He knew Gautam. He knew he would not hurt her at any cost. But then he was scared now what if he does?

Zain: I know. It is completely my fault. I will take her out of this.

Sid: What kind of person is Gautam? I mean is the pervert? I just asking this because...I mean...

Zain: I understand Sid! Don't worry! Gautam will never force her. He is not that kind of guy. He just hates me. He is doing all this to take revenge on me. But I am worried about other things now.

Sid: Don't tell me now he has also fallen for Naaz.

And there was silence for a few seconds.

Zain: No....I mean....I don't think so....

Sid: What you mean you don't think so?

Zain: I mean....No....No...He would be not... don't worry.

Sid: Not again man! Yaar Naaz! I didn't know...tum se pyaar karana itana tough hoga....Why you are like that? I will just take her away from all this. God, please help me.

And there was ping on his system. Zain and Sid both get alert.

Sid: Yes! I cracked it, dude!

Zain: please tell me where is she?

Sid: This place is 30 km from here. Please check if you know this place.

Zain checks it. He knows the place. It was Gautam's one of farmhouse.

Zain: There would be tight security. We need to plan well. I will make arrangements further to go there. We need to wait till tomorrow.

Sid: Sure we will wait. But I need to know some of the things before we proceed further.

Zain: What?

Sid: I want blueprint of that place. There would be digital security. I need to know each and every corner of the place to hack his systems. We will get easy access to get in.

Zain: You will get it in an hour.

Do diwane were ready for mission. They were ready to rescue their Naaz.