Chapter 41

Next morning Sid gets up early as he has to do breakfast with his Naaz. He settles on bed and calls Naaz who was still sleeping. Naaz had slept very late. She wanted to sleep more but then with a phone ring she remembered about Sid. She takes the call.

Sid: Good morning sweetheart!

Naaz: Good morning Kullu! Haayye! Meri to aankh nahi khul rahi hai.

Sid: Don't you dare to cancel breakfast plan, ok?

Naaz: No...No...No...How could I?. You know, I don't break the promise. I will be there in an hour. Kutta hai tu.

Sid: sirf tera....I love you meri jaan....love you loads.....itana saara...

Naaz: I love you more. Now keep the phone and let me get ready.

Sid: Will wait for you. And yes, wear yellow anarkali. You look pretty in that.

Naaz: You never told me before? 

Sid: Abhi bol raha hu na? Jyada paka mat. Get ready and let me focus on my work.

Naaz: Your work? Good! Keep good focus.

Naaz laughs and goes to washroom to take a bath. And her phone was continuously ringing. Aditi cut the call two times without looking in the phone. But when third time it rang, she answered the call with frustration.

Aditi: Don't you understand, if somebody is disconnecting the call mean there would be a reason.

Zain: Hey who is this?

Aditi: Why should I tell you who I am?

Zain: Because I have called Naaz and she is not on a phone.

Aditi: Are Yaar! Ok! I am Aditi and Naaz is taking a shower. Fine now keep phone. I want to sleep.

She was about to disconnect the call when suddenly something strikes her.

Aditi: By the way who are you?

Zain laughs: I thought my number would be saved on Naaz's phone.

Aditi: I am too sleepy to read it. Tell me. Don't worry I will not charge you for it.

Zain chukles: I am Zain.

Aditi jumps on bed.

Aditi: Oye Majanu! Hi! I so wanted to talk to you.

Zain: Do you know me?

Aditi: Are you tubelight? I am Naaz's bestie. Obviously, I know you.

Zain: Oh! But I don't know you.

Aditi: Kitana bhav khata hai yaar tu! Means, I know you are a very big man and all but still You should learn some manners to talk to a beautiful girl.

Zain: Ok fine! But I don't know if you are really beautiful or not.

Aditi: Ms. Chnadigarh reh chuki hu main.

Zain: Fine Ms Chandigarh! Can I please keep my phone now as I have lots of work. Just tell Naaz to call me once she gets free.

Aditi: As if I don't have any work. You will not keep the phone. I will disconnect it on your face, Mr. Attitude

Saying so Aditi disconnects the call and thumped on the bed. After sometime Naaz comes out and starts getting ready.

Aditi: Oye cindrella! Itani sushil kanya ban ke kaha jar ahi hai?

Naaz: I am going to Sid's home for breakfast. But you got up so early? How come?

Aditi: Your Zain disturbed my sweet morning sleep. Such a Mr Attitude he is!

Naaz: First of all he is not my Zain. And he is not Mr Attitude. He is a very humble gentleman.

Aditi: Whatever! But I don't like him. Actually, I don't like any of your majanu. I hate Sid and now I hate Zain too.

Naaz: Hamdard hai who tera. How can you hate him? Poor Zain!

Aditi: Hamdard my foot! Hoga wo bada businessman but I am too Ms. Chandigarh.

Naaz: Ok! I will meet you at lunch. Now I have to rush. As I want to help aunty too. I, you and Sid will plan something in the evening. May be will go for movie. Fine?

Aditi: Do I have any other option? You go and enjoy at your sasural.

Naaz pecks on her cheek and comes out of the bedroom. She tells her mom and leaves for Sid's home. She reaches Sid's home and Shwetaji opens door.

Shwetaji: Oh meri gudiya! Good morning and thank you.

Naaz: Good morning Aunty! For what you are thanking me?

Shwetaji: Because of you I can see the new version of My son. Sidharth 2.0

Naaz: Means? What happened to Sid?

Shwetaji: He is in the kitchen. Can you believe it? He is making breakfast for us.

Naaz: Whattttttt???? No, you are kidding me, right?

Shwetaji: Durga mata ki kasam. This is all because of you.

Naaz: I am in his life from more than 10 years. And he never cooked for me. What happened now?

Shwetaji: It's love. Honestly, I am loving this side of him. Thank you so much. And yes now onwards call me Ma.

Naaz blushes. She was on cloud nine. It was very hard to believe for her that her Sid is making something in the kitchen for her. Cooking or any other house core was never his cup of tea. He never worked in home. She always used to shout on him for it but he never listened. She was also loving this new version of Sid.

Naaz: Ma! Can I go to the kitchen? I should help him because he is doing it for the first time.

Shwetaji: Sure my gudiya! Go and check because I don't have guts to peep inside the kitchen. I am sure it would me mess.

Naaz goes to the kitchen and as expected it was a complete mess. Sid was trying to knead the flour but it was more like juice. There was a lot of water and he was adding more flour into it. His face was painted with flour. Potatoes were almost dissolved in water. Naaz tries hard to control her laugh. He was looking so cute. Naaz goes and hugs Sid from behind. 

Forever Together ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें