Chapter 24

Sid and Naaz were within the embrace of each other for a few minutes. They had found their peace. Naaz had numerous questions in her eyes since she knew it was not going to simple. But then she chose to keep silent for a few times.

Sid: Since when you love me Naaz?

Naaz: I don't remember exactly but its very long.

Sid was amused with it. It was new to him as they never talk about it or he never felt about it.

Sid: Then why didn't you tell me before?

Naaz: I thought that you would understand it. We never required to speak our feelings. We used to read it through our eyes, I thought so.

Sid: What a dumb I was!

Naaz: Correct yourself. You are dumb. But still, I love you. 

Sid: Oh God! How must have felt you when I told you about Riya! I didn't observe your tears too. You left India because of my stupidness. You reciprocated my kiss but then too I didn't realize. You are right, I am dumb. I am sorry Naaz. You have gone through a lot. Now also you are here because of my stupidities. I am such a jerk! But for sure I love you more than you love me.

Naaz: Ok my Kullu. You love me more, I know that. Even I am stupid I should have waited for some time. But being an emotional fool I accepted that offer and see where we have landed! I am just scared, Sid. I don't want to lose you. I can't live without you.  Zain can do anything. 

Sid: Don't worry baby. I am always with you. Jeena marna tere sang.....hum bane tum bane ek duje ke liye.....dilwale dulhniya le jayenge....

With that, they both laughed wholeheartedly. How much they missed each other! They were perfect together.

Naaz: By the way how you managed to come here? There are CCTV cameras. How did you deal with it? Even this room is under surveillance.  

Sid: Your would-be husband is far intelligent than you think jaan. I have hacked his system. His cameras are of no use till 1 hour. Or you can say, cameras capturing the footage which I want.

Naaz: Isn't it risky?

Sid: There is nothing important than you. But don't worry I will not create any trouble. I was dying to take you in my arms. I know it is a difficult time for us. But trust me Naaz, I will take you out from this cage.

Naaz: I trust you completely. I love you soooooo much.

Saying this, Naaz peck his lips. And both get lost in each other. Their trance gets disturbed by a knock on the door. Naaz gets panicked.

Naaz: God! I am scared, Sid. What would we do now? What if the monster is there? Oh no! He will kill us. Sid, please hide somewhere.

Sid tries to pacify her. He cups her face with his hands and tells her to calm down.

Sid: Don't panic Naaz. Nothing will go wrong. And It would be not Zain. He is busy the whole day. It would be Tara I guess. So please take heavy breaths and calm down first. I am going to hide behind the door. As soon as she comes inside, I will vanish. So cool down.

Naaz tries to calm herself. And straightens herself. Sid goes behind the door. Naaz tries to conceal her restlessness with a confident face. But she was failing miserably. She opens the door. And yes, It was Tara. She sighs and asks Tara to come inside. As soon Tara gets inside, Sid finds the way and escapes from the room.

Tara: What happened Ma'am? Are you ok?

Naaz (anxiously): What would happen to me? I a.....a....am perfectly fine.

Tara: You are sweating hard. Should I call Doctor? He is in next door. 

Naaz: Am  I sweating? Oh ya...I am sweating....

Naaz wipes her forehead. She was really sweating. But now was relieved too that Sid managed to find escape.

Naaz: Maybe because of medicines I suppose. But I am fine now. What made you come here?

Tara; Oh! It's almost lunchtime. Hence I came here to ask you if I can get lunch for you?

Naaz: hmmm... You can get it. Ask Sid too for lunch.

Tara: Sure Ma'am. Anything else Ma'am?

Naaz: Tara, can I cook dinner today?

Tara: How can I say about it, Ma'am?

Naaz: Call your boss and tell him that I want to talk to him.

Tara immediately calls Zain. Zain also picks up the call in one ring. He was in between the meeting but he knew Tara would not call him until and unless it is important. Tara tells him that Naaz wants to talk to him. Zain was amazed and delighted too. Tara gives the phone to Naaz. Zain excuses himself from the meeting.

Zain: Hello Sweetheart! I am feeling amazing that you are missing me.

Naaz: Can't you talk straight Zain? Is it necessary to flirt every time? I mean can't we have a friendly conversation? I need your favor.

Zain: Ok madam. Hukum farmaiye

Naaz was not liking it but then she wanted to cook for Sid and she has to keep calm while talking to him.

Naaz: I want to cook food for dinner tonight. Can I?

Zain: You want anything specific? You just tell Tara. You will get it. You can order any type of cuisine. You just don't need to work. You are the queen of the palace, sweetheart.

Naaz: Why are you so difficult Zain? I said, I want to cook food. I love cooking. Please allow me.

Zain was liking that at least she is cordial with him. This is the first time she has demanded something from him.

Zain: Fine sweetheart! You can do that but don't exert much. You are not completely fine yet. Ask the staff to help you.

Naaz (happily): Thank you so much Zain!

He could sense the joy in her voice. He felt as if everything is changing. Butterflies were flying in his stomach. He was happy listening happy voice of hers. This feeling was new to him. She was not just obsession anymore she was his love.

Zain: I am feeling so good that you are happy Naaz. I will get your favorite flavor Icecream today.

Naaz: Thank you Zain!

And she kept the phone and was all ready to cook for her Sid. But then she thought to cook something for Zain too. She knew he is a devil but she was very happy that her Sid has proposed today. She wanted to give him a surprise. She was happy that Zain give her permission.