Chapter 46

Naaz drives back to the home. Sid was in a bad state. He was continuously sneezing. His nose became red. His eyes turned red. There was a slight fever too. Naaz takes him to his home. She takes a key from Sid and opens the door. She takes him to his room. Home was empty. Shwetaji was not at home.

Naaz: Sid, Ma is not at home?

Sid: Are ha! She had messaged me that she would be going to her friend's place today.

Naaz: You are not well. Ma is not at home. I can't leave you alone. What should I do now? Aditi also must be waiting for me.

Sid: Don't go, please. I need you

Naaz: Ok jaan! I am not going. But you have to obey me and take medicines.

Sid: As you say, madam.

Naaz calls and tells her mom that she would be staying with Sid. Her mom also agrees happily. Naaz makes him change clothes and she also changes and wear his clothes. They had forgotten about dinner. Naaz quickly makes khichdi for both of them and goes to feed him. He doesn't like khichdi at all hence he was making faces.

Sid: You know I hate khichdi. I don't want it. Make something spicy. Please!

Naaz: Oh my delicate baby. You have fallen sick. You have a fever. So you have eat khichdi only. Don't do any drama. I am also going to have same. Just open your mouth like a sweet bacha.

Sid: Tu nahi hoti to kya hota mera.

Naaz: Main nahi hoti to Riya hoti...

Sid holds her tightly and looks into her eyes.

Sid: Nobody can take your place. If you were not in life nobody would have been there. Even me too...

Naaz: I was just joking jaan. Why did you become too serious? Now leave me. I will get medicines for you.

Sid's grip was still tight on her waist. He tucks her hair behind her ear sensuously. Eye lock was still deep and intense.

Naaz: Oh my romantic to-be-husband, you are sick. And you need rest. So please come out of your romantic world. Take medicine and sleep.

Sid: You are such a spoilsport. Romantic mood ki band baja deti ho.

Naaz comes out of his grip and gives him medicines. She knew his head was aching. She comes with oil and asks him to sit down for Head massage.

Sid: How do you know, I need this?

Naaz: You don't need to speak everything. I know you very well.

Naaz starts the massage and he feels much better.

Sid: I don't think marriage is needed for us to become husband-wife. You have already behaved like my wife. Such a caring wife!

Naaz: Such a Nautanki you are! As if I am doing it for the first time.

Sid: Yeah but now it is different. Your touch is different. Your closeness is different now. You are same but care is different.

Naaz: Now enough. Let's sleep. I am here on the couch. If you need anything please let me know.

Sid: Sleep with me, please. I want to sleep snuggling you. Please! Please! Please!

Naaz agrees and sleeps comfortably beside him taking his large body in her embrace. After some time both were snuggling each other. They were each other's comfort. In morning Naaz wakes up first seeing his cute face burring in her chest. She was cherishing the moment, and he opens his eyes.

Sid: Good morning Wifey

Naaz: Good Morning Husband! How are you feeling now? Temperature is normal, it seems.

Sid: I am feeling much better.

Just stay with me like this and I would be always fine.

Naaz: Don't you think, you have become too creepy? These cheesy lines don't suit you.

Sid: It's your love which is making me insane.

Naaz: now stop! Let me go and get you ginger tea.

Sid leaves her and she makes tea and breakfast for him. After some time Shwetaji comes home. Naaz tells her about his medications and leaves for her home. Sid was not much happy as she was going back to her home but then she had too. Naaz was tired as she couldn't sleep much at night. She directly goes to her bedroom and sleeps. Aditi has not told her about Zain's arrival. Even Aditi herself was forgotten about him. She was out for the whole day as she wanted to do some shopping and her best friend was busy with her to-be-husband.

It was evening and she was done with her shopping. She was tired. She reaches near the apartment and sees someone entering an elevator. She was a little way from it. She runs holding her shopping bags in one hand and her cold coffee in the other hand. She was trying to tell that man to stop the lift. But he was not getting what exactly she wanted to say. Lift was about to close and Aditi puts her hand there. She manages to get inside the lift. She was panting badly as she run almost like Mikha. She looks at the floor number he pressed. It was 30th floor. It was the same floor number where she was also going. She sighs.

Looking towards him she says," Are you mad?"

Zain: Excuse me?

Aditi: I was trying hard to tell you to stop the lift but you were just ignoring me. I mean how can anybody just ignore me?

Zain: First of all I was not ignoring you and yeah anybody can ignore you as you were acting so weird.

Aditi: Such a rude you are! There is no point in talking to you.

Zain: You started the conversation. I was quiet.

Aditi gets more irritated with his reply. And lift stops at the floor. Both gets out of the lift and goes to the same house.

Aditi: Excuse me, Mr. Rude. Why are you following me?

Zain: Why would I follow you? I am going to the same house where you are going. Oh What? We both are moving towards the same house?