Chapter 7

Finally, Naaz bid goodbye to everyone and boarded the flight.

Naaz in her thoughts:

Hayyeee babaji...please give me strength. I took this decision in a hurry. And now I am getting scared. I am already missing him. He will be not there to care for me. How the hell I am going to survive. This is going to be very difficult. God, please save me. What if anybody kidnaps me there? What if I get lost? What the hell! What am I thinking? I so hate you, Sid. Why you love somebody else? Why did you tell me that news now? I am such an emotional fool.

Naaz was blabbering to herself. Aryan was just adoring this cute munchkin. Although he was not able to hear her properly he knew she was nervous, she was scared. He knew this is the first time she is travelling abroad that too alone.

Finally, they got settled in a new city. She never stayed alone. But now she was learning it. It was not at all easy for her but even Sid helped her a lot to get adjusted there. Almost after every hour, he used to drop a message or call her. She never felt that she is alone there. She was working in the kitchen, then she receives a video call. It was Sid. He was dying to see his Naaz. She got very excited while seeing Sid's call.

Sid: Kaisi hai be moti? Thodi patli lag rahi hai. Do you eat properly? Do you even cook food?

Naaz: I think I should become curvy otherwise I will not get a boyfriend.

Sid: Why you need a boyfriend? Just focus on your work. Don't be over-smart.

Naaz: Ohhh my best friend....Matlab...You can have a girlfriend but I cannot have a boyfriend.

Sid: I am single too.

Naaz: Whattttt? Single with Riya?

Sid: We broke up

Naaz(almost screamed): What the fuck! What are you saying? Are you out of your mind? How can you break up within a week of the proposal?

Naaz was so angry with him she could have punched him hard. It's him because of which she decided to leave India. And now so casually he is saying!

Sid: I know, you are very angry with me. Please listen once.

Naaz: bhaunk....

Sid: Actually, I don't know after you left I was just thinking about you only. And seriously speaking I have cheated on her technically. I was unable to take it. She also realized the changes. So we mutually took the decision. It's good that we end it early. It was just an infatuation. That's it.

Naaz was hell angry on him now. Some days back he was talking about marriage with that girl. And all of sudden everything is finished. Was it kind of a joke?

Naaz: Are you out of your mind kullu? When you told me this news, you were talking about marriage.

Sid: I was happy that time so kuch jyada hi bol gaya tha.

Naaz: Get lost. I hate you. I don't want to talk to you.

She just cut the call and thumped on the bed. She was too frustrated on Sid.

Sid was clueless about her behavior. Why she is so angry? She should have given sympathy to me. After all, it is my first break up. What's wrong with this girl? She is really behaving weirdly. But I have to manofy her. Why she is so away? I am missing you Naaz.

Naaz was extremely angry at Sid. But Naaz you knew your kullu. You should have waited for some time. Now you are stuck up. You have to be here for six months. Sid must be missing me right now. He needs me. Even I need me. Babaji why life has to be so difficult? I am missing him too. I have trapped myself badly.

Sid again calls her. She picks up the call.

Naaz: I am still angry kullu

Sid: I know...But I have a logical explanation for all this situation. And you will have to admit I am not wrong.

Naaz: What the hell Sid! Fuck with your logic. I don't wanna listen to any of your stupid logic. You don't have an idea of how much things have been messed!

Sid: That's what I want to understand baby....what has happened? I know I had taken a very immature decision but why are you overreacting? Even Riya is ok with break up. Then what is your problem? I need to know.

Naaz: (She was very nervous as she doesn't have an answer for his question. But as usual she blurts out something she didn't want to) I am worried because that kiss is the reason behind your break up and I am not liking it.

Sid was almost shocked by this statement. Technically yes it was the reason but it was not the only reason. He still doesn't have any logical explanation about that kiss.

Sid: Naaz, it's not the only reason dear. But I really need to talk about it to you. I need to what you felt after that moment. I know I initiated that moment but you are also equally into it.

Le Naaz, fas gayi na ab tu. Why he always does it? You love him hence you reciprocated. But you can't tell him that right now.

Naaz: First of all you tell me why you did it?

Sid: I really don't know. I was so pissed off. You were not talking to me then I saw you in a club, doing a party without me. And lastly, you were dancing with that chomu. You know how possessive I am about you.

Naaz: why are you possessive for me?

Sid: Because you are my best friend.

Naaz: What if I say yes to Aryan's proposal? He likes me. You know it.

Sid: How can you say yes to that chomu? Don't you dare to do that? I will kill him.

Naaz has understood. He needs some time to confess his feelings to himself first. He himself should understand it that it's not mere friendship now. Self-realization is the utmost importance.

Naaz: Its Ok Sid. I was just joking. I am not going to say yes to Aryan. But I need to leave now. I have urgent things to be get finished.

This conversation was so needed for both of them. Now Naaz has her hopes high on her love for Sid. And Sid has also started realizing his new feelings. 

Love is affliction...love is the cure...