Chapter 2 - Deacon

Dude, do not stare.

My eyes move on their own as they shift back to the blonde bouncing on the balls of her feet, I think she said her name's Brooke, nattering away about the friend that's ditched her. Jesus, she is something to look at... Ah hell...    

She's shorter than me, and a small little thing, but damn if she isn't built in the right kinds of ways. I mean that ass... Truth be told, I full on saw her coming towards me, but I couldn't look away from her ass in those damn shorts. They're so damn tiny, and showcase her long legs perfectly. My hands just cupping her hips before I even knew what I was doing... and also to save my crouch from her ass hitting me. Her hair's bundled up on her head in a bun that's half falling out, while the simple t-shirt she has on, lifts as she waves her arms around. Giving me a brief, and bloody tempting glimpse of the body under it. Fucking, damnnnn.

She turns her head, and the smile she gives me half knocks the air from my lungs. The sunlight's gleaming brightly behind her, making the strands of her hair shine all the more. She's utterly gorgeous....

Hell, I'm going to be living next door to that....

Fuck, I'm in trouble.

I'm somewhat saved by the car that pulls up behind us, and the two guys that get out. Ty's eyes flick from me to Blondie quickly, before he raises his eyebrow and stuffs back a chuckle.

"Well, well, well... I feel like you only gave us half the story, mate... Hey beautiful.."

I already know I'm going to cop so much shit for this, just by the look on his face. That wide grin of his, has never lead to anything but a serious ribbing for as long as I've known him.

She smiles over at them, her eyes gliding down quickly before coming back up, and I find myself studying her survey of them way more than I really should be. The two in front of us aren't as big as me, but are still fairly toned. Their physique easily made out through their choice in clothes today. I swear Ty basically lives in shorts and a singlet, unless he's on the verge of freezing to death, whereas his brother is all about jeans and a t-shirt. Even when he's roasting...

The moment the corner of her lip comes in to bite, her teeth sinking into it, I both love it and stop breathing.

Yep, I'm in so much shit...

"Hey, rather ripped gentlemen. Feel like giving a girl a hand?"

Both Ty and his twin brother, Seth's, eyes go wide, as their heads swing to each other. She has them both hook, line and sinker, even before she winks playfully at them. Hell, this woman... Ty's moving before Seth can get round the car, grinning ridiculously wide back at her.

"Hell yeah, I do."

Spinning around, she reaches for a box off the back of the truck and I slide in front of her, grabbing one marked 'a sheet, Tupperware/tea towels'.

There seems to be absolutely no system here at all...

Her eyebrow quirks up as she looks up at me while she takes it, and I shake my head back at her.

"Light ones only for you, short stuff."

Her face scrunches up, fucking adorably, as she squints at me while trying her best to look menacing, before taking the box and bouncing off towards the doors inside. His hand slaps me on the back, and I shake my head out as I tear my damn eyes away from her. I really need to stop staring, shit.

"So ahh, you needed some help?... I honestly thought you would have been more than fine, dealing with this particular situation on you own..."