Chapter 31 - Deacon

My eyes follow her up, before parking myself in front of her at the bar. It’s one hell of an angle, and I’ll be damned if anyone else has this view right now.

Although, I suspect it’s about to get a lot worse...

Dom and the guys have the same idea as me, as they parks themselves beside me, blocking off a large section of the bar from anyone getting closer to the girls.

If this is going where I suspect it is, I’m not going to survive this..

Despite the protest and comments before Dom carried her off, a smile lights up her face, before she kneels to grab the cowboy hat from the bartender’s head. Cheekily winking at him, while she come to stand back up. The look is complete, and I have never meant my words more than I have before tonight.

I will thoroughly fucking enjoy peeling that outfit off her..

... and perhaps leaving the hat on...

.. Yeah, I’m stealing that fucker.

Brooke’s hand raises and points to the DJ, her other hand grasping the hat to tug it a little over her face before it stays to linger there. She’s grinning down at me, her eye twitching to wink before the wicked smile I love shines brighter.

Oh, I am seriously not going to like this, or I’m going to like it far, far too much.

The music starts to play, Jessie J blaring about ‘giving it to you all the time, booties and Cadillac’s’, and I am fucking glued. Her hips roll around, her head swinging side to side, while her knees bend a little. Every movement is slow, steady, and bloody hypnotising. My mouth presses hard together to keep my jaw from wedging itself into the floor, as I almost completely forget my own damn name watching her.

Especially when she drops in front of me, her knees stuck out wide to the sides, before she pokes that ass out as she comes back up.

Hell...

The bloke next to me steps forward, cat calling at the girls and I clench my fist, forcing it to stay by my side to stop myself from punching him in the face.

“.. Oh yeahhh, fucking shake it, baby. Take a little off..”

Her hands raise above her head, before swinging her hips wide to turn herself around, and letting Penny shine for a moment. My eyes are still on Brooke, her ass swaying side to side, before rolling her hips. The chorus picks up, and the girls move together, their arms threading to shape around one another, and draw the eye even more.

She’s the sassiest thing I have seen when dancing usually, and even though you can still see that side of her up there, she’s also by far the sexiest thing I have ever had the honour of laying my eyes on too.

Her eyes find mine, as she mouths the next bit, thoroughly convincing me that I do indeed need a bad girl to blow my mind.

But fully knowing, I found her already.

The song changes up half way through, picking up into what you would more expect to be playing in here, and Penny’s head falls back as she yells.

“It’s going down. Timber!!!

The routine they kick into next is one they have done before, and most likely done often, the bartender already having cleared the rest of the bar from clutter. They move together in a line, their hands on their hips, while their boots heavily stomp down the bar as they go along. 

Brooke’s hands come to cup her chest, before she quickly throws one hip out, the boot swivelling as she smacks her ass. Before I can stop it, I bite out a curse, ignoring the way Dom’s head spins to look at me.