Chapter 44 - Brooke

He's looking hungrily down at me, and I smirk as I slowly slide my hands up myself to readjust my jacket ensemble, carefully making sure I leave it open enough for him to enjoy the view of what I'm wearing under it. His eyes heat up, the hunger in them tripling when I tug his shirt that I'm wearing a little harder, and know I made a damn good choice in wearing it tonight. Frankly I accessorised it well, but I also knew it would drive him insane, much like it always does when I wear his things.

It really must be a guy thing, like a possessive one, as I can't say the same feeling of enjoyment would be had if I caught him wearing something of mine.

The complete opposite really.

Deep, throaty, and uncontrollable laughter would be had for sure.

Deacon growls at me again, the sound echoing around us while his knees bend, before beginning to gradually crawl up me.

".. I'm still waiting on my answer, Brooke.."     

He's not shy as his hands caress, and touch almost every inch of my legs, while he moves up. His lips meeting the bare skin above my pants, placing feather light kisses, before nipping me gently. I'm so lost in the solid feeling of him on top of me, that I forget what we're even doing, the soft moan escaping me before I can catch it.

".. If you're going to make me beg, then I going to make this a whole lot harder for you.."

His jaw deliciously scratches my side as his head rounds it, his lips leaving a scorching hot map across my skin as he goes. My body, now acting on it's own, melts into his grip while I lightly shut my eyes. My mind completely absorbed with following him along as he roams me. Deacon climbs higher, adding in a hand that lightly brushes my chest, before sliding to cup me roughly. My knee bends, rubbing my leg briefly up his before hooking around his thigh, and earning a deep groan from him.

Right, if he wants to play, so can I..

"Is this where you tell me all the naughty things you'll do to me, if I don't behave? Or am I suppose to start you off?.. My imagination is endless, Deacon, and you have not even begun to reach my limits yet."

Whether he means to or not, his grip tightens on me the very second I finish speaking, causing me to cry out in ecstasy as I arch myself into him. My hands thread through his hair, tugging it a little as I guide his mouth harder against my skin. Deacon's arm comes up blindly, somehow catching both my wrists in one of his hands and holding them firmly into the cushions above my head. The fact he's holding me where he wants me fires, and ignites my entire body, heating it up to almost boiling point. The throb coming from between my legs begins to cry out, desperate to have him now. I almost think I have him done for as I shove my whole body up against him, silently urging him to keep going while his chest rumbles in another groan, however.. he's not being taken down that easily today.

"I'm curious, Brooke.. Is that imagination of yours going to function if I change directions right now, and have my hand between your legs? Which I can only imagine how ready you are for me down there.... Or if I move higher, and bite that particular spot under your ear that makes you shiver?... Or this one.."

Deacon's hand slides from my chest to angle my head, holding my neck and jaw with the lightest of touches. He gently sucks his way down the length of my neck, keeping his tender hold on me despite the reaction I can feel it's having on him nudging me rather hard in the thigh, before finishing up to round the very top of my chest. I bite down on every sound I desperately want to make, determined not to give him the satisfaction, but I can't stop the way the lightening explodes away under my skin. Begging him to do it again. His heavy breath spreads heat across my skin, short circuiting my mind, and I only vaguely hear him through the cloud I'm living in.