Chapter 10 - Deacon

The second she bites down on that fucking lip breaks me.

I’m spinning her, and moving towards the damn door, before I take her right there on the fucking dance floor. I can’t think of anything other than having her against me, feeling her bare skin on mine, and having myself buried deep inside her. Fuck, I don’t care about the complications. I fucking need her right now. I’ve been sporting wood since I laid eyes on her tonight, and that fucking lip thing she does… Jesus..

We’ve almost reached the door when he fucking comes out of nowhere.

Seriously, what the hell is this guys deal?

How many times does she have to say, imply, and actually act out as she quite literally runs from him, to make it clear that she ain’t interested?..

The way I physically see her tense up as he speaks to her, does it for me. My breath brushes the bare skin on her neck, sending light goosebumps along it, and making me strain these damn pants even more.

“Just give us a minute, Brooke..”

I know she’s about to argue, even before she starts to turn towards me, and without thinking my lips meet hers. The world completely obliterating around me as I move my mouth along hers. My hands find her neck and slide swiftly into her hair, grabbing it firmly in both my hands. Claiming the shit out of her right here, and right now. The moment I pull away, I want her back against me. I nod to dipshit behind her and incline my head for him to move, before I get hopelessly and utterly lost in her once more.

He’s a smug fucking bastard for someone who’s basically a stalker, and my eyes rake him in while we step to the side of the room.

Knowing full well I can easily take him...

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but he ain't it.

He's not a bad looking guy, little shorter than me, and can tell by the way his suit fits him that he takes care of himself. Although he's got this look in his eyes, that kinda makes you wanna steer clear.

His head tilts to the side slightly as we come to a stop, his eyes flicking towards Brooke before coming back to mine, thoroughly and utterly annoying the shit out of me.

“Listen Abercrombie, she ain’t interested. She was never fucking interested, so before I need to punch you hard in the face for eyeing her up again. Back the fuck up, and stay away from her.”

His face pulls into a smirk, as he eyes me again. The thing’s a little twisted, and has me wondering once more, what he hell this guys deal is.

“Such brute force... I don’t know what she thinks she sees in you, but I know she will come to her senses eventually… You may have gotten there before me, but you’re just like the rest of them…”

Abercrombie pauses as he leans to look around me, infuriating me further that he’s still keeping tabs on her. Hell, I wanted to deck the guy as soon as Penny said the word ‘stalker’. Something I can’t describe, or have ever felt that strongly before ran through me, mixed with a desperate need to protect her. The way he looks at her gives me the damn creeps, drinking in her whole body in a way that makes it shine, of all the things he wishes he could do with her.

“.. She deserves someone who’s going to treat her like a princess during the daylight hours, and have her on her knees where she likes it the rest… Unlike myself, you are temporary, gym rat.”

I nod repeatedly, my jaw locking as I clamp my mouth. She really didn’t want me to hit him, and cause her grief at work, but fuck I feel like doing so much worse to that smug face of his… The fucking confidence coming off him is outstanding, really..