Chapter 14 - Deacon

She's still freaking giggling at me while we finish getting ready, and grab our stuff to head out. My hand comes across to curl around hers as we're waiting for the elevator, and I turn to wiggle my eyebrows at her suggestively. Damn well remembering our last little ride in it, quite clearly. She looses it laughing, the sounds fucking heavenly to my ears, before smacking me on the arm with her free hand.

"Down you, seriously. You're like a horny teenager. "

I laugh along with her, as she ain't wrong.

There's something about her, that I can not quit. She's like a damn drug, an addiction, that I've wholeheartedly just accepted. I'm not thinking about tomorrow, or the next move, hell I can't as it means I'm going to have to give her up.

I'm purely just focusing on today, this moment, and her...

The fucking perfection that is her.

We make it down to the ground floor, despite my best attempts to try and grope her in the elevator again, still giggling her head off as her hand smacked me away every time. My mind's on breakfast and prolonging this as long as I can, when we stop short, both spotting them waiting in the foyer at the same time.

They look like hell, all of them... and after her announcement before the party last night, I'm a little surprised to find there's still three of them.

Oh, there is one hell of a story here...

My throat clears out, making them all turn their heads in our direction, and the giggle monster next to me bite down on another chuckle.

"Good morning, party people. How are we all this morning?"

Penny shoots me vicious daggers, while Ty's head shakes as he mouths 'don't even ask' , before hanging his head once more.

Well, shit..

Judging by that, how badly did last night go for them? None of them look injured, so the sex couldn't have gone that wrong..

"I'm ignoring 'your' gender at the moment. So, Brookie... I don't know what your plans are, but I need some aspirin, something deep fried, and a bloody cab. You wanna share?"

My eyes flick to Brooke, fucking praying she says no. The bottom of her lip comes in to bite, and I know her minds ticking, as she tries to work her way out of this in a flash. Her side leans hard into me, just as her hand squeezes mine before it slips, and she makes her way over to Penny.

"We're both hankering for some breakfast pretty bad actually, and that's where we're headed off too... What's going on right now?"

Their talking is suddenly muttered as Penny grabs Brooke's arm, throwing a glance at the others, before they half huddle together. The curiosity is just too much, and keeping my eyes on the girls, I trot over to the twins.

"What the fuck happened, fellas? And why am I looking two of you?"

Ty's head swings to Seth, who promptly flips him off, and I try damn hard not to laugh.

Oh, oh this should be good...

"The night did not go as planned... Some of us didn't leave when we should have, and forced everyone into an uncomfortable situation."

My eyebrow raises as I look at the two of them waiting for more, watching while Seth's head turns towards the girls, before lowering his voice. Somewhat confusing the crap out of me, until I see where he's heading.