Chapter 19 - Deacon

Oh, you have got to be kidding me...

Not only is Brooke driving me crazy.. her hands pressed firmly into me, the angle of her head so I can see down that damn near painted on dress she’s wearing.. but now I have to deal with this asshat too... 

Abercrombie chats solidly away to a few other suits as he begins to step on, and I groan internally.

Of all the fucking elevators in this place..

Without meaning to, my grip tightens on her shoulders to hold her solidly against me, and I love the wide grin she throws back over her shoulder at me. The moment would make me smile to, for it not the fact that as soon as her head swings back around to spot him, she stiffens. His words stop the moment he spies her and despite the extra room in here now, he leads himself over to stand so his arm brushes hers, his eyes drinking her in the whole time.

Seriously, why the hell can’t she wear pantsuits to work...

She shifts herself subtly and ever so slowly, hiding her hands more from his sight, but leaving them still firmly on top of my junk.

“Brooke, it’s good to see you, and looking as radiant as ever... Deacon...”

I guess he couldn’t pretend to forget my name forever.

I may be shameless sometimes, but I just can’t help myself when his eyes slide to her, and half eye fucks her in front of me. That fucking view that she just gave me, and only me, his eyes dragging over every inch of her as she stares straight ahead. The irrational anger boils away inside me, that I can’t just rip his eyes out, and make it so he can never look at her again.

“She does have a certain glow today, doesn’t she?... Must be that new moisturiser, babe.”

Brooke scoffs under her breath, half chocking, and the happy images from earlier this morning of her lips wrapped around what she’s currently holding spring to mind. Just easing the anger away. Her hands shift once more to move themselves to really cup me through my jeans, and I almost join her in choking. Hell, woman..

Ok, I know I deserved that, but damnnn she’s going to make me come right here..

It takes all my concentration not to crush her in my grip, and keep it light and gentle. But fuck, what she’s doing now, is seriously not helping.

“Hmm, could be, I did apply it almost everywhere today. Or it could be that new shower gel, perhaps?”

My smirk finds her neck again, as I shove my face into it to hide how much I want to laugh at the way she’s playing along right now. Maybe loving more than I should, the fact that Abercrombie physically tenses up, the mere second my mouth hits her bare skin.

Oh, ah, maybe.. I’m glad I caught you actually, Brooke. My Uncle said that you have the Richard’s account information that I’m going to need this afternoon. Perhaps after your lunch with Deacon, I can swing past your desk and we can thoroughly go over it, you and I.”

He says my name like something that’s stuck to his shoe, and I half chuckle into her neck once more. I couldn’t give a crap what he thinks of me. The incredibly beautiful, dirty, ballsy vixen standing in front of me is completely mine.

But fuck it, if he wants a show of macho crap..

I’ll give him one.

Tilting my hips firmer into her hands, my teeth nick her, not missing her deep inhale or the way her head lolls a little. I know I’m going to most definitely regret this, as I already bloody well want to take her, but did I mention I’m fucking shameless.. My eyes flick to Abercrombie for second, enjoying the narrowness of them as I shift the hand closet to him to drag slowly down her side, before rounding across her stomach. Making it clear how comfortable she is with me doing it, how I know every line of her, and how often I have touched her like that for her to not to react at all in the slightest.

Her hands move away, shifting once more to change direction, and I pull her firmer back against me, while trying to will the steel down there to stay calm.

Fuck me, she damn well knows what she’s doing with that.

Her voice is completely clear of the devil she really is, as she turns her head briefly in his direction to answer, before once more swinging it back to watch the numbers descending.

“Ah yep, I have them sitting and waiting to go, although I didn’t realise they were for you. I’m not sure how long lunch is going to be, or when exactly I’m going to get back, so you’re more than welcome to just grab them for yourself if you need them. They're relatively straight forward, and easy to understand.”

I don’t know how she’s managing it, but her arms barely move while she rubs away, completely concealing her antics from everyone around us. I’ve said it more than once, but she is going to be the end of me. Completely ruining me for every other woman out there, and honestly.... The more time I spend with her, the more that doesn’t faze me in the fucking least. Brooke’s chest heaves as she breaths in, ripping me from my wondering thoughts. Her head tilting slightly back to once more give me that damn incredible view straight down the top of her dress, and I just want to punch him hard, when his eyes slide to watch. Hell..

The elevator dings for the bottom floor, and Abercrombie straightens to get off, although not in the way he wants to judging by the look on his face. He glances once more at Brooke, his eyes lingering on her neckline, before finally moving forward.

“I, ah.. don’t mind waiting for you. I’ll catch you later this afternoon, Brooke.”

That’s right mate, walk on.....

I don’t know what he’s even doing looking at her like that anyway. Despite the fact she isn’t remotely interested, I’m not sure he could handle, or would even have the first idea of what to do with her.

Hell, I’m a fairly free spirit, and she still shocks the shit out of me half the time. Not that I don’t fucking love that about her. My eyes glare at him as he goes, my grip still firmly on Brooke, and cradling what’s fucking mine. I know I have nothing to worry about. If I have my way, he ain’t ever going to get that chance to find out what she’s really like anyway.

“So, lunch? Or should we start with dessert first?”

My head falls back to laugh briefly, before I look down and catch her leaning around to look at me. Completely grinning away, while her eyes have a little glint of wicked in them.

I’m thoroughly, and utterly addicted to that look.

Fucking dessert first. I think I spotted a supply closet out there on my way in?”

Spinning out of my grip, Brooke’s hand drags down my front before once more reaching down to run over the sizeable hardness she’s created, and that I’m currently sporting just for her.

“Oh, not the one by the door, same problem as the elevator, but the one across from the service desk is safe..”

Seriously, who the fuck is this woman, and why the hell does the fact that she knows that, make me loose control of my senses even more...