Copyright & Description

STANDALONE

Book 3 in The Beast Series

© 2020

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: 'Alpha Aiden's Protection Program' Including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Shania L (1fandombookgirl) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulating, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This book is only available on Wattpad as of right now, so if you see it on any other platform feel free to report that person as well as notify me.

Description:

The last thing Tate Blackwood expected was for her mate to be the infamous Alpha Dickhead, also known as Alpha Aiden Oaks.

A wolf of mystery and a man who exudes danger and forewarning. The man who was about to kidnap her sister-in-law until he met Tate.

This Alpha has secrets. Secrets that he refuses to disclose with his newly found mate and one's that are deeply buried in the sand outside his castle.

Alpha Aiden's protection program was meant to keep the dangers outside the castle walls, but when Tate arrives at her mate's pack...

Well, let's just say the monsters have always lurked in the shadows, and now that the Alpha's mate is here, it's time they came out and play.

Snippet:

"Hiding from someone?" He asked.

I stuck my chin out in defiance, "Clearly, now move along before I'm found."

His expression shifted but I couldn't tell if he was amused or annoyed. Maybe a little of both, I deduced.

"I think your hiding spot has already been compromised, how about you sit at the counter and eat?" He suggested as he held a hand out for me to take.

I shook my head, "I'm good right here."

"On the floor?"

"Yes."

Please leave, I thought to myself.

"Fine, suit yourself," He shrugged as he disappeared from my view but his scent was still in the room so I didn't breathe easy.

And as if it was the most casual thing on earth, Aiden came back around to where I was seated on the floor and gracefully took a seat beside me with a large piece of chocolate cake on a plate.

As he began eating, he nodded to my own dinner, "You should eat, the food's really good."

"You already ate?" I asked.

"No," He simply said as he continued to dig into his cake. 

Updates: Twice a week!