Chapter 29:Demon-apocalypse (2)

"The North Pole?!" I look around and shiver as a wave of cold hit me, my boots sink deeper into the snow, from the look of things we're standing on a mountain

"The North Pole?!" I look around and shiver as a wave of cold hit me, my boots sink deeper into the snow, from the look of things we're standing on a mountain. "Logan! Why the hell did you bring me here?" I hug myself tighter. "We can start a life here together," he says and hugs me to reduce my cold.

I push him away which is a stupid idea by the way, but I don't care, "what do you mean by start a life here?" I almost scream but I'm scared if I do, snow will drop on my head. "I love you, Aurora, I can't just let you go" he pleads, I want to cry from frustration I'm getting tired of his 'Love' "I'm with Xanthus! I don't love you anymore!" I whisper-yell.

"I love you and I know somewhere deep inside you, you still love me" he holds my face in his warm palm, "You don't love me, you're obsessed with me," I say and move from his grasp. "How can you say that" tears are building up in his eyes, "That's the truth, you just see me as another thing your cousin shouldn't have" I don't even know if what I said makes sense, I think snow is getting into my head I fear my brain would freeze. "No, I truly love you Aurora, we can start a new life here. No one would find us, we would have kids and--"

"Logan, I don't love you" he looks at me with pained filled eyes, "You do" he tries to hold his sobs, "If you truly love me like you claim you do, you'll let me go and be happy" I stare at his eyes, he nods and a single tear rolls down "Don't cry,"

"You'll find someone who would love you more than I did and you'd love her more than you ever loved me. You're wonderful and anyone would be lucky to have you by their side" he nods and hugs me, with tears rolling down his cheeks I squeeze him mostly because I'm cold.

He opens a portal and pulls us in.

Chaos. That's one word to describe the once beautiful town of Dapphion. Demons are flying and spitting out fires, some demons are black and look sticky, whatever they touch goes up in flames but then they go up in flames with the things they touch.

"Man, Lilith wasn't kidding when she said she was going to destroy everyone," Logan says, I face him "What do you mean Lilith?" I question crossing my arms "Lilith organized the attack" he pulls me away from a demon who tried to fry me "What?!" I scream. "Only a few know about it," he says still holding me.

"You knew she was going to attack everyone and you didn't try to stop her?" He shakes his head. "I don't care about anyone but you, and I tried to save you. The dreams, the herbs they were to make you leave Xanthus or Xanthus leave you. I was the one who gave Lilith the information about our relationship" and I slap him hard but not loud enough his face moves to the other side. "I deserved that, but I had no idea you didn't feel anything for me anymore and she fed on my vulnerability," he says, a demon runs to us and I pull out the dagger my dad gave to me. I move around with it, I mean that's why it's a portable dagger.

I stab it and it disintegrates, that's what I have been doing to demons that tries to attack me after 30 minutes I'm bloody and sweaty hell I think I have a little bit of venom in my system. Logan was separate from me when demons started charging at us and I haven't seen him then maybe he ran away I don't care anymore not after his confession.