Backround Information

PLEASE READ

First of all hey, and thank you for choosing to read this story! I wrote this more than a year ago. It was written when I first started writing so it is not written in a professional way, nor is my grammar or translation perfect. English isn't my first language and therefore you will find many mistakes in this story. If grammar issues piss you off i recomment to not read any further. 

That beeing said I was 13 when I wrote the first chapter to this. You're free to send constructive critic but any hate what so ever will be deleted. I'm not going to change any grammar issues because I'd loose the comments to that part so don't bother pointing it out I know it's not perfect. 

Also, the first chapters a extremly short (500-700 words) but over the time they get longer up to 2000+ words. So no worries! 

That's all I have to say for now. Now enoy reading and I hope you'll have a great time with my story! <3 

---------------------------------

First a few details for the backround storyline: 

-It is the last week of your fourth year at Hogwarts.

- Your best Friends are Fred and George Weasley and Hermione Granger. (of course you get on really well with the others)

 - Fred and George are a year above you and Hermione is a year below you.

- The fact that you are a year above Hermione doesn't matter to you. You're a Griffindor and a Pureblood. 

-Your enemies are Draco Malfoy and his friends.

-You are 15 years old

-You were a chaser in the quidditch team so you're pretty good at it

--------------—---———

That's basically everything you have to know at first....

 And now have fun reading!! and don't forget to vote!