Part 49 - SuperHero?

Brace yourselves, a long update ahead.

Part 49

TWO WEEKS LATER
GRACY POV

Its already been two weeks since the incident which ended up sending Maya in coma and also my truth has been revealed to the Valentino brothers. The doctors have been trying their best to improve Mayas condition but till now there has not been much improvements. One of the major reasons here is the physical condition of Mayas weak body.

After examining Maya after her operation, her doctor told us updated us about her condition and also guided us on how we can help/encourage Maya to get up by giving her spiritual support. I still very much remember each and every word the doctor said that day in Mayas room as we all stood and listened to each and every of his word with great attention.

" I know this is a very difficult phase for you all, so I would suggest you all to brace yourselves for the upcoming days. As you all know Mrs. Valentino is physically away from us, in coma but that doesnt mean that she is mentally far from us. There have been many cases whereby patients who were in coma have claimed that whilst they were in that deep sleep, theyve heard their loved ones voices and felt their touch as well. And that gave them the will and strength to fight their situation and come back.

Hence I would suggest you all to also do the same. Behave as if nothing ever happened... That Mrs. Valentino is still very much here.. Awake.

Talk to her .. tell her about your daily routines, everything that happened, big, small and even the tiniest of details. Just tell her all. The way you all used to behave with her before she got here, just behave the same way.

Tell her how much important she is to you, how eagerly youre waiting for her to come back.

I mean even small physical ways of showing affection ..

You can even do that.. Kiss her, her face, hands, caress her face, or anything else that youre used to do.. Try doing it..

It may help her.. Guide her back..!!

Right now this is all what I can propose you..!!! "

After hearing what the doctor proposed us, we all did exactly the same. And since we didnt know how much exact time Maya was going to take to get up, hence we also had to take care of our daily routine. Roman, Wesley and Nick also had to get back to their work especially after Nicks father had called to reprimand the guys for wasting their time in the hospital and ignoring their much more urgent and important works.

After reading Maya's mother-in-law's diary, I obviously got to know that Nicole Valentino is a back stabber cheating insensitive asshole. But after what happened, I had the opportunity to witness it as well.

The very next day after the accident, Nicole stormed in the hospital, in Mayas room and created a huge scene whereby he shouted on Nicholas and accused him of being stupid and careless for going inside the hotel to save Maya and even more unrealistic for jumping behind Maya. What amused me the most in here was the Nick reacted to all that he behaved as if Nicole, his father was just shouting for nothing hence he stayed quiet and waited for the old man to stop talking and then he said as he placed his phone in front of his father and told him;

" The stunt which is stupid and unrealistic according to you is exactly what helped to increase the value of our company shares much more higher than you ever expected.

Just because you think I'm stupid like my mama doesnt really mean that it has to be like that.

All media and news have been showing this news on repeat and the public has deemed me as a loving and caring husband /hero who can do anything to save his wife..!!