Part 5 - Thank You

Part 5

As I feel light on my face, I try to open my eyes slowly. After several blinks, I finally manage to open my eyes slowly, but all is blur.  I close my eyes for a while and then open again.

My blurred version clears out after some time

My blurred version clears out after some time. Feeling pain all over my body, I struggle to lift my hand to help myself up from that lying position, but fail miserably.

Why the hell am I feeling like this???

I hear someone talking. I look in that direction and see 2 shadows, I try hard to listen to what they are saying but I'm not able to gather all of what they said.
I feel my throat itching and start coughing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°*°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" Till when are we gonna stay here sitting like this Amore????
I don't understand why we are wasting our precious time here waiting for her highness to wake up from her beauty sleep instead of enjoying ourselves. I still feel that this is all her plan to try her luck at making you feel bad for her.. "

" Stop complaining Nilda...
More than sitting here, I'm more bored hearing your complaints..
Either sit quietly or feel free to get the fcuk out of here...!!! "
I snap as she continues to irritate me.

" Okay...
Okay...
I'm sorry...
It's just that I don't want to lose you....
And yesssss...
I won't complain anymore....
But........
I can at least...... "

I see Nilda approach me seductively and she kisses me which I return.

I break the kiss as I hear a sound more like a cough.
I turn towards the bed to see her finally awake coughing as she tries sitting on the bed from the lying position.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°*°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I feel myself being pulled up with rough hands, being those of Nicholas.
Finally seated on the bed, I look at him and see his eyes shooting many questions at me. But I stay quiet as I slowly take the glass of water kept on the bedside and drink.

" Nuisance....!!!!
That's all what you are to us...!!!!
Couldn't you find some other day to fall sick???
Because of you our whole night got spoiled...
Nicholas had to stay back here playing nurse for you instead of spending some quality time with me that we deserve.. "

Nilda saying in an irritated taunting tone as she looks at me with anger in her eyes.

He stayed back for me..!!???
That's all that was going on continuously in my mind.

" What happened to me??
All I remember is rushing to the washroom to throw up, and then I started feeling dizzy. I think I blacked out then. "
I say as I look at Nicholas.