Part 79 - New Things

Part 79

THIRD PERSON POV

As a new day greeted them, Nicholas left the villa earlier than normal this morning with his brother saying that they have last minute things to take care about their presentation and headed straight to their hospital where they were informed that Amelia is finally up and in a better state. As the Valentino Brothers reached the hospital, they met Mike at the entrance and all headed to the last private floor to meet Amelia.

Seeing his sister in person after so many long years of pain, regrets and helplessness, Mike and Amelia were both very much emotional and burst in tears as they hugged. Seeing the sweet reunion of the brother and sister, the Valentino Boys were touched and stayed quiet letting the two live this precious long awaited moment. Nicholas and Roman who used to think of Mike as an irresponsible father and impassive businessman, got to know about how much he has been keeping away to protect his girls. The boys saw how Mike realized his mistakes made out of greed had destroyed all the people he loves and now how much he has to do to make up for that.

Nicholas and Roman waited patiently for the siblings duo to relax and compose themselves and soon Amelia noticed the two handsome well-suited guys standing at the door of her room, it didnt take her much time to recognize how Roman and Nicholas are, after all Mike did show her their pictures along with Maya and Gracy's while they used to video chat. Amelia looked at Mike with a 'Do they know how I am' type of look to which Mike responded with a smile as he nodded yes.

" Ermm Well

You've already seen her when you saved her from Jennifer's prison but still Boyss..

This is Amelia, my elder sister and Gracy's real mother

And Lia these are... "
Mike started doing a formal introduction to introduce Amelia to her sons-in-law but before he could complete, Amelia cut him short by saying;

" The girls' husband's..

Nick.. Nicholas.... * points towards Nicholas*

And Roman.. *then points towards Roman*

Right..?? "
Amelia questions the boys with a confident yet warm smile as she prompts them to get inside and come near her and Mike.

Getting positive and comforting vibe from Amelia's smile, the two guys walk inside and they talk;
" Yes I am Nicholas.. Maya's husband..!! "

" And I am Roman.. Gracy's husband..!! "

By the time the Valentino Brothers finished introducing themselves they are both Amelia's bed and near her. Seeing the boys approach her, Amelia could remember each and every thing that Mike has told her about these two guys ever since they have entered Maya and Gracy's lives. Didnt Mike tell her how much he regretted his decision of forcing Maya to marry Nicholas for their business when Jennifer threatened him to hurt both Maya and Amelia. And when Mike saw how badly Nicholas used to treat Maya in the start, he felt even more as a failure in terms of parenting. And the weekly video calls with Amelia was the only way how Mike could actually voice all these things out at that time. But then as things and Nicholas both started to change, both Mike and Amelia's poor perception of Nicholas started to improve slowly.

As Amelia looked at the boys, she still could feel her heart not completely able to let go of had happened with Maya. After all she is Maya's godmother, how can she let this man go just like that.

Just as Roman finished talking, Amelia said with a straight face and calm and composed voice;
" And I am your wives' mother!!

Well I am happy that my girls have supporting husbands like you two. Mike did tell me about how much the two of you love, support and protect my girls. And if my girls have decided that they want to spend their lives with you, then I am pretty sure they are also very much into you.