Part 19 - The Movie Night

Part 19

MAYA POV

I exit the kitchen leaving Mr I-Felt-Like behind.

What the heck does that man think of himself..!!!
Just because he feels like, doesn't mean that he can do whatever the hell he wants..!!
And with me, especially not..!!
I cannot allow that man to do whatever he feels like with me..!!

Well guess what..!!
At times even I feel like kicking his ass, punching him right in the face, but do I do it..??
No..!!!
Because I know there's a limit.
And that limit is here because of a reason.!
I may be his wife but it doesn't change the fact that our relationship is still a fake one.!!

Just by saying I DO doesn't make you a married couple, you have certain responsibilities and limits that come along. Till the time, Nicholas does not learn to at least respect our wedding vows, I especially can't that man to overtake or overpower my life nor my heart.

No matter what I feel due to Nicholas or his presence near me, I cannot let him get his way done with me.

I cannot do the mistake that my Maa did.
I cannot fall in love with the man I married.
And I will not fall for that man.

I go to the living room where the boys are supposed to be for the movie night planned by them and imposed on me and Nicholas. As I go in there, I see no one around.
Now where are these two now..?? Roman just left Nicholas and me behind in the kitchen.

" Roman...!!!!! Bunny....!!!! "
I shout their names loud so that they hear me.
" Guyssss..!!!
Where are you?? "
I continue.

" We're up here Maya..!!!
Come up..!!  "
I hear Roman shout from the first floor.

" Okay...
I'm coming up..!! "
I reply all confused.

What are they doing up there now.? Maybe they haven't finished refreshing up. Anyways let's me go and see what these two are now up to.

I go upstairs and follow Roman's voice which leads me towards where they are. I enter that room only to get shocked at the scene in front of me.

Wow.
A home theater.
Like seriously a home theater.!

At my father's place, there is no home theater as he believes that all of this is only a waste of time and money and like always he does not have any time nor money to waste on movies

But how come I never knew that there's a home theater in the villa.?
Maybe because I didn't get enough time nor the curiosity to explore the villa ever since I've started living here, first because I was physically weak and then I got busy with the NGO's pending work

But that's not the real reason why I am shocked. It's what happening inside that room. Roman and Bunny are standing in that room across each other, Roman right in front of the screen while Bunny with his clutch on the sofa.