Part 78 - Punished

Part 78

THE VILLA
WESLEY POV

After having spent most of the day dealing with some issues on some of our construction sites, I finally come back to the villa all covered in dirt and mud from the site. Which is why I head straight to my room and freshen up before going to see my mother for food since I'm super hungry.

As I enter the kitchen, I see my mother cooking as Emma and Sofia help her as usual. Already feeling extremely famished, I say loud as I grab an apple from the nearby fruit basket;
" Heyyy Mom
What you cooking..???
I'm sooooooo freaking hungry..!!! "

I question my mother as I jump on the side table sitting on the side while trying to peek in the casserole to see what's in there. But instead of replying me, my mother just ignores me and walks away after glaring at me.

With the look that gives me is very clearly sending me the message that she is annoyed right now. But why..??

Obviously I did nothing, after all I just returned after a day of hard work. Then why am I getting these scary looks.?

It must surely be dad who messed up..!! Again he must have done something to irritate mom, after all he looks doing things like that..!!

But that doesnt mean that Mom should be upset at me too.

But in the end I very well know this is exactly what's happening.

Mom's upset at me for something that I didnt even do.

Mothers I tell you..!!!

So confusing..!!

Then in hopes to get some clarification as to what my father did that got my mother angry, I ask Emma and Sofia;
" Emma.. What happened to mom..??
Why's she acting so strange..??
What did dad do now Sofia..?? "

However instead of answering me, both Emma and Sofia just look at each other with a tired uninterested look and just carry out with their work.

At this point I feel alienated. What the hell happened here..??

Why is everyone behaving so weirdly.?
Why is my mother and these two girls behaving like this.?

Have I done something.? What..?? No..!! No chance..!! I've been way to busy to do anything today..!!

But if I did nothing then what's going on in here..??
I try to think hard whether anything is wrong.
And very soon I get a smart answer.

My sisters..!!!
Off course..
Who better than them to tell me what going on in here..!!

After all my little sisters love sharing gossips with me.!!

As I think of this I get out of the kitchen and heading upstairs towards their room but before I can even get to the stairs, I see both Maya and Gracy walking down the stairs with a bag in each of my sisters' hands as my mother walks behind them. I see this accusing type of look on their faces as they frown at me.

What the hell is going on here..?

First mom looked angry and now my sisters also look as angry as my mother.

Indeed...
No doubt, these two Valentino Brothers must have done something stupid again.

Seeing their god damned record with handling their wives, I'm 100% sure that the husbands must have done something stupid one more time.!

And now I will have to calm these two triggered women.

Well, what to do..
Being a big brother is a hard life, you always have to make up for the stupid mistakes of your best friends.