Part 33 - The Vacation

Part 33

In The Morning
MAYA POV

" Nicholas..

As I had informed you earlier of my plans, I'm going away with Gracy and Bunny. Minutes after you left the villa, I got a call confirming that my bookings have been confirmed. So I'm leaving right now and you'll finally be able to get some time with me and anything concerning me around you. Don't worry about Bunny or his legs, we'll take good care of him.

See You Later
Maya. "

I write on a paper and fold it as I pick my luggage and walk out of my room heading downstairs where Gracy and Bunny are already waiting for me. Earlier I tried calling the guys to inform them about the trip's confirmation but none of them picked up their phones. Obviously they must be engrossed in something very important that none of them could pick up my call, so that's why I've written this small note for Nicholas despite I had already informed him of the same. This time he won't be able to say that I didn't try calling him like he did the last time I resumed work after our wedding.

About an hour ago, I got a phone call from the agency that did all of the traveling and lodgement bookings to inform me that despite the last minute bookings, we have been very lucky as our bookings have been confirmed. Also that our flight in a few hours now. Trying to do as fast as possible to get the airport, Gracy and me have been packing in a panick keeping in mind that to take everything necessary for Bunny.

" Okay... Everything is packed... Especially all the necessary stuff..!!! You guys think I'm missing something..?? "
I ask as I reach downstairs where Gracy and the rest of the house staff are waiting for me.

" Don't worry Maya... We've already checked the most important things.. We'll have the rest managed..!!! We're getting late now.. Let's go..!!! 
Wait...
Did you tell your Nicholas about this..?? Or is he again going to assume that you're running away from him..? "
Gracy says in a joking way.

" Ooo yaaa..... The most important thing...  Emma... Please give this to Nicholas...  "
I say as I handle the letter over to Emma.

" Sure Maya..!!! And I think you guys should get going... Else you may miss your flight..! "
Emma adds on.

And as Antony and take care of our luggage, Gracy, Bunny and I leave the villa as we say bye to everyone.

In The Night
Switzerland
MAYA POV

By the time we enter the cottage that we've hired for our much needed vacation, the three of us are almost worn out. From getting the confirmation of our bookings to packing our luggage in a complete hurry to catching the fly which was then delayed to Switzerland and then driving here has been indeed a very long one for all of us. Luckily we were to stop for dinner at a restaurant as it started getting dark and we hungry.

Moreover Gracy and I have been planning to come here to spend Christmas and New Year here with Bunny from a very long time. We had already done all of our research of this place but we just couldn't do this at that time. But now since we have all the means and reasons to afford this trip, we thought why not...!! Which is why without wasting any time, Gracy and I made all the bookings and here we are standing in this lovely cottage as our vacation starts.

I send Nicholas and Roman a text to inform them that we had arrived at our destination safely and as expected. Since we are all very tired, we don't do much. Just have a hot bath, change ourselves and head straight to bed calling it off for the night.. We'll let our packed baggage and the exploration of our cottage for the next day.