Part 46 - Bad Feelings

Part 46

THE PARTY EVENT
THE SAME FLOOR
THIRD PERSON POV

' I need to warn Gracy and the others.'
Was all what Maya could think about after all what she had heard in this room. Suddenly she forgot all the previous mess in her life as the new threat seemed to be more of a concern.

Retreating her steps slowly and prudently so as not to attract the goons attention, Maya tries to escape the room but due to her misfortune her phone starts ringing all of a sudden and the goons notices her.

" Who the fcuk are you...???
Why are you even here..?? "
The goon shouts at Maya making her run out of the room and as the man also runs behind her to catch her, he tells the other one ;

" Stay here and compete the work, I'll take care of that girl..!! "

Having said that, the man took a gun from his pocket and run out of the room following Maya.

Maya ran out of that room in a bewildered way not really knowing where she should be turning. But by the time she realized that she was already at the end of this corridor with only a room in there. Hearing the man's footsteps getting louder and closer, Maya knew she had very limited choice hence she rushed in that room and hurried to find a hiding spot in that half dark room.

As the man got out of that room and scanned the corridor, he saw Maya at the very end running and turning at the joint. To ensure that his murder plan does not get foiled, the goon runs after Maya in the direction that she took.

Reaching the end of the corridor as he also turned around, he saw that except a door, there was nothing else. Happy that knowing by turning on his side, Maya very much stuck herself in a bad situation, the latter laughed loud evily as he entered the room and said in a taunting yet dangerous manner ;
" Where will you go now..??
Seems like you're at a dead end now.
Either you continue hiding and make me angry which will have diasterous consequences for you once I find you or be a good girl and come out by yourself and I may be a little considerate to you and make you suffer less... "

Maya sat as quiet as possible with her hand on her mouth not willing to attract the attention of the goon as he walk near her but didn't see her due to the bad lighting in there. Maya spotted a rod not far away from her and grabbed it. Slowly getting out of her place with the goon's back towards her, Maya hit the man on his head making the man go down on his knees due to the impact and giving Maya the time to escape from the room.

Running out of the room, Maya dialed Gracy's number and prayed for her to pick up her call as fast as possible which thankfully happened. While running away from that room, Maya talk to Gracy on that call ;
" We have a big problem Gracy...
There are some men in here planning to kill the chief guest Mr John...! They are armed...
We need to get everyone out of here now.!!!!! "

Hearing Maya's words, Gracy suddenly felt her head spinning but as she heard Maya taking her name in her phone, Gracy quickly composed herself and said ;
" Do you even know what you're saying Maya..!!?? "

" Off course I know...
Gracy hurry up...
Get everyone especially the kids out of here..!!!
I can't talk much, there's one of those man following me... I'll try to hold him back as long as I can to let you guys escape...!!! "
Maya says in the phone as right after that the man whom Maya had hit previously shouted loud as he ran after her ;
" I'm gonna kill you once I lay my hands on you, you bloody bitch...!!! "

Hearing the anger in that voice both Maya and Gracy could feel chills all over their bodies.

NICHOLAS OFFICE
THIRD PERSON POV