Part 64 - Good News

Part 64

A MONTH LATER
MAYA POV

It's been almost a month now since Gracy and I told Nicholas and Roman about their father and thankfully after all the drama that followed up, things are going much better now. As far as I've learnt from Wesley, I've come to know that Nicole is even more angry about his decision of getting me and Nicholas married and kind of regrets it as well. Well to be frank after learning that I wasnt very much surprised nor affected. As it is I did respect him as Nicholas' father but it's his own actions and words that stripped all that respect of his in my eyes.

Happy things have also happened as well. Bunny.. My baby is now able to completely walk and run without any problems. At times it just seems like he never had even used clusters before and he's more happy than ever. Nicholas being the cool spoiling dad that he is bought some kind of latest edition gaming box for the little one to play. I could swear that all the guys in my life have turned into 3 years old after that. Nicholas, Roman and Wesley just would not stop playing on that and along with them even Bunny was very much into the games to the extent that I had to set time limits for them to play so that they do not abuse on that.

Right now I am with Gracy at the hospital for my appointment. Dr Daniel has already checked me and has asked me to wait few minutes for the latest test results which is why I am with Gracy with another doctor. From the past few days Gracy has been unwell and she thinks that it's because of something that she ate outside. Roman and the rest of us wanted to get her a doctor but she refused saying that she'll be fine in a few days but it did not really happen which is why Roman made her come along with me and told me to make sure that I see that Gracy also has herself checked.

After running a few tests, the doctor said holding Gracy's file in her hands;
" Congratulations Ms Gracy..
You're pregnant.. The fetus is around 5 weeks.. "

Needless to say that the news fell like a bomb on us. Suddenly everything about Gracy being sick started making sense to me. At this point, I just turned and looked at Gracy who is as shocked as me. Soon a faint smile formed on her lips and she asked the doctor;
" Are you sure..?? That that I'm pregnant..??
I mean is there any chance that this report is wrong..?? "

" I am very much sure..
Here as you can see is a sonography pic of your baby..
You see the little dot over here..!!!
That's your baby..!!! "
The doctor replies as she hands out a sonography photo.

Gracy and I both saw the small dot at the same time and exclaimed together;" Oh my god

" Oh my god..!!!! "

I couldnt help but place my hand over Gracy's as I said all overwhelmed with joy and excitement at this point;
" Congratulations Gracy..!!! "

" I'm pregnant.
We're gonna have a baby..!!! "
Comes Gracy's thrilled reply as we both have tears of joy in our eyes as we hug each other tight.