Part 56 - Surprise Vacation

Part 56

GRACY'S POV

After Dada told me and Maya his part of the truth, the word aghast can be used as a means to describe how I am feeling right now. For the part that I was already aware of, always made did me want to torture and murder Jennifer but now the urge to kill her in the most horrible and terrifying way seems to be a much attractive and satisfying one.

Not did she only kill my parents and ruin my family, but she also did the same with Maya and Mri Maa.. She even resorted to killing Dada and Mri Maa's unborn baby..

That itself shows much of a terrible and nasty woman she is.

Right now I'm driving the car in which Maya and I came to see Dada after telling the driver to return back with Maya and assistant Parker. Since everything went better than I expected there, I thought of doing my duties as Maya's elder sister. I know exactly how much confused she is about her feelings for Nicholas, so I guess it's time for me to help them a little bit in their stuck story.

As I park the car, I cross the road and walk right in the magnificent office building of the Valentinos. Dressed in this tracksuit set and sneakers, I feel everyone's attention on me which I happily choose to ignore as the purpose of my visit there is much more important.

As I walk to the reception, I hear the lady there talk on the phone;

" No Janee.. Tough luck...
I tried a lot to convince him for an interview for you..

But our boss has very strictly told us that he will not entertain any questions, interviews or anything relating to his wife.

He wants to keep his private life private..

As a matter of fact, not even us.. His employees.. Even we are not allowed to know anything about his family or wife..

Mrs Valentino is still a mystery to us like she is to you..!!

I'm sure that woman must have enticed and trapped my boss for his money.. "

Reaching the front desk, I ignore all what I heard and ask to meet Nicholas but the over glamorous dressed receptionist there just throws her unnecessary attitude in my face as she states looking me and my clothes as if I am some kind of alien;

" I'm sorry..

But I dont think that Mr Valentino would be available.

He does not meet anyone without appointment . Plus he happens to be in an extremely important meeting.!!

I would suggest you to come back with an appointment.

Looking at you, I definitely say that you're here to ask for donations.. Well, I dont even think you'll be able to get an appointment. Anyways you can leave your details and I'll try my best to get some donation for whatever charity for are from. "