Bittersweet

It had been three weeks since my birthday and consequently it was Mani's birthday today

It had been three weeks since my birthday and consequently it was Mani's birthday today. She had been away for the past two weeks in new york and honestly I was happy to have her back.

" This is so freaking sweet. Thank you babe. I love it, thank you." She gushed between pecks and I bit down on my lip as her back rubbed against me when she turned for me to put the necklace on her.

"It's the last I promise." She'd spent the last thirty minutes opening up gifts from me and telling me how much I didn't have to.

"Damn so the new tesla outside ain't mine?!" she joked making me laugh and I sat back on the bed watching her admire her new pieces in the mirror before she caught me looking and turned to look at me.

"What you staring at?" she probed slowly walking up to the bed before she got up on it and I bit down on my lip watching her come up closer.

"I don't know how to begin to thank you..." She started as she moved in to kiss me again and I furrowed my brows at her words. She was always starting shit she knew she couldn't finish.

"You playing wit me Mani." I responded as she went on kissing my neck and pulled back before looking into my eyes.

"You like it though right?" She asked seductively and i wasn't sure the tension could build anymore before my shit literally fell off.

"I know she's off limits, but these ain't" She said putting her hand up and raised her brow making my eyes furrow.

"Shit." I said as her warm hand found it's way into my pants and I half nutted just having her hands on me. She had to have some spell on me because her touch felt too magnetic to be true.

"I promise i'll make the wait worth it babe. Imma make it so worth it." she told me staring into my eyes as her hands moved up and down me in a swift motion and before I knew I was all over her hands and her gown.

"My bad, fuck." I said realising I had been so wrapped up in the moment that I hadn't warned her of my peak.

"Nah you stay here, i'll clean you up." I told her before going into the bathroom to get a towel.

"You ain't have to do that you know?" I told her rejoining her on the bed and she leaned back into my chest.

"I wanted to... Not just to say thank you for the gifts, but to thank you for being so respectful, so patient and so open minded. You're a man Chris, for you to be so attentive and interested like really interested and so supportive knowing damn well you ain't getting not a lick a ass is crazy... I know you don't want me to feel like I have to do those things, but I want to make you feel good too, how you make me feel." She finished and I pulled her in again.

"That was good. but this, feels better." I said tapping on her chest and she smirked.

"You know what, I always wondered what
women saw in you but now i know... You can talk the drawls off Oprah." She joked again, we were always just joking and laughing.