Baggage

COMMENTS PLEASE 💓

"Okay, okay. So what's something you always wanted to ask me but haven't?" I asked coming down from my laugh. Chris and I were at the beach today, it was our last day and we wanted to lap up every second. My heart was breaking because I knew even though we were going home in a better place, our new dynamic would have to adjust to our lifestyle when we got home, and we probably wouldn't be able to spend as much time together.

"Uhhhh. Shit I feel like I know you pretty well. Ummmm. ok I got one." He said still holding on to me in the shallow water.

"What's your craziest sexual experience?" He asked, I could tell he was nervous to, but I still giggled at his transparency.

"Craziest... I mean, you and I have done a lot - that time in Texas was insane. But, I had one person I dealt with who just wanted to do it everywhere... Car, back roads, in public. One time we went to a concert and they wanted to go right there in the arena...So we did" I went on explaining.

"He had you in a concert?!" He shot and I laughed a little.

"She... It was a girl." I confessed and his mouth formed an O before he fixed it and didn't speak again, I couldn't tell if he was disgusted or turned on at this point.

"...Is that a problem for you?" I asked awkwardly, I'd never told him about any of my sexual escapades with women, so I guess it was a bit of a shock, but equally - he knew I wasn't a saint.

"A problem that you dated girls? No... I'm just trying to figure out how I can outdo fucking in a concert." He responded and I laughed in his ear as my arm held onto his neck.

"Well... I've never had sex in the ocean..." I said suggestively and he stared into my eyes clearly not catching on till he put to and two together and a slick smile came across his face.

"Don't drop my in this water Chris." I said sternly but before i could finish he'd already found a way to my entrance and in 8 glorious minutes we were done. The beach was quiet this morning and the tides were high but slow and the sun beaming down made for the perfect place to make love.

"I'm head over hills man. you got me." He said in my ear and i burst up laughing at his seriousness and he laughed in my ear at my girlishness.

"You know i've never felt this soft inside?...I been through a lot Kam, with women. I never been so sure about someone in my life. After you, it's you." He told me and all i could do was nod. Man i'll propose to this nigga right now if he don't stop.

"I got a question." I said clearly throwing him off and he pecked me before nodding.

"Ask me anything." He urged and I sighed.

"Did you ever try to look for me? ...When I left?" I asked and I could tell the question made him uncomfortable, but he still prepared to answer.

"Honestly, no. I was hurt Kam, my heart was broken. I was just starting out, shit was blowing up for me and you weren't there...and I hated you for it."