Krazy

It had been three weeks since Chris and I's first counselling session and we'd been twice since

It had been three weeks since Chris and I's first counselling session and we'd been twice since. Those sessions weren't any less challenging or emotional than the first - we'd delved into everything from our relationship when we were younger, to our individual relationships in the time we spent apart, i'd learned so much about Chris I didn't know from those two sessions and i'm sure he'd learned lots about me too. We'd argued, thrown things at each other, cried and laughed, but unlike all the other times we got into it, we didn't shut each other out, we'd just agree to disagree and wake up the next morning ready to take each other as we were, it was so refreshing.

"This what you wearing?" He asked walking around my bed to where I stood assessing my hair and make-up in the mirror.

"Yeah. Why, you don't like it? I know it's a lot of cleavage." I said quickly trying to get ahead of his critique before he could respond and he shook his head.

"Chill. What kind of man would I be if I was worried about my girl looking too good?" He asked with his head still in the crook of my neck and I smiled slightly.

"I'm sorry...Michael would always make comments... force of habit." I told him shyly and he sighed.

"I'm not him. You look amazing, I'm the only one who gets to see it in full effect so. You know." He joked as he playfully pressed himself against my butt and I chuckled.

"You look so good." I said turning in his arms and he smiled widely. His all black fit complimented his blonde hair and my dress and it only made me want to take him down more. Tonight might just be his lucky night.

"I try, you be out doing me for sure." He complimented back.

Tonight was the BMF premiere, I had some parts in the new season so of course I had to be there. Chris had convinced me to let him come, and although we weren't arriving together I was still hesitant to be at the same public event as him. But he wanted to support me and I was happy for him to do that.

"Which car are you driving?" He asked me and I furrowed my brows.

"My only car silly. The Range." I told him and he fanned me off.

"Oh about that. A little birdie told me you needed an upgrade, Mommy mobile works with the kids, but you too bad to be driving it out on special occasion." He said and I twisted my mouth up again.

"What the hell you on?" I started and watched him pull the key out of his pocket and dangled the lambo key in my face.

"What?!" I asked in shock and he immediately started laughing before chucking the key in my hand and walked me over to the window in my room before pointing down at the all black Lambo truck in my drive way.

"No you didn't." I said still shocked out my mind and he kissed my cheek softly.

"Mhmm I did." He said in my ear still holding on firmly to my waist and I shook my head.