Boundaries

*AUTHORS NOTE*
At the end of the chapter i'd love to hear who you each think is in the wrong. Is Kam tripping or should Chris have more of a duty of care?

-

"I'm deadass Kamaiyah stop fucking playing with me

"I'm deadass Kamaiyah stop fucking playing with me." Chris cursed walking in the house behind me and subsequently slammed the door behind himself.

"What, so now it's a problem to talk to people?" I challenged again and turned to look at him.

"What happened to 'we got to trust eachother'" I joked further and he waved me off as he almost made it past me to the stairs of our new home. 3 months ago we settled on our new house - a $15m 6 bedroom, 8 bathroom mansion in Beverley Hills - it was amazing, everything I could ever dream and hope for. Somewhere safe to raise my kids and a great place to be at home with my man. It was grande, but given we wanted to expand our family, we'd need the space.

"Don't walk away when i'm talking to you

"Don't walk away when i'm talking to you." I shot and he turned back, i knew i was pissing him off even more because we were both drunk.

"...I'm sorry." I said lower and he started walking back toward me, before running his hand through my hair and pulled my face in for a peck.

"Good, because I want a sandwich." He said which only broke the ice of our tense exchange and immediately made me crack up laughing.

Recently we'd been so good, we went through a little rough patch around moving, but i think the stress of it all and adjusting to Heiress being gone was just a lot of strain on us and Zion and Nova. But thankfully things were a lot more peaceful now.

"You're such a domesticated asshole." I told him walking around the island to the fully stocked fridge and prepared him a sandwich before I started my walk up the stairs to our bedroom.

The kids were staying with Mama tonight because Chris and I had an event to attend and I was glad to have the night to ourselves. We had work to do.

I finished showering, moisturised with a lotion i knew he liked, put on some oud oils and slipped into my new silk gown.