Pieces

COMMENTS PLS, THIS ONE WAS EMOTIONAL 🥲💖

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sevyn asked from beside me and I giggled at the nervousness on her face

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sevyn asked from beside me and I giggled at the nervousness on her face. She and I had finally patched things up after our petty fall out and I was glad because she's the only person I knew who'd agree to come with me to do this.

"Yes I'm sure Sev! Why wouldn't I be sure?" I questioned and she waved me off.

"I gotta fuck Chris one time because only astronomical dick would have me tat a nigga whole face on me." She joked and I stale faced her before we both bust up laughing.

"Don't play bitch, I'll beat your ass" I joked again and she giggled.

"Why you trying to outdo him anyway? A normal person would just tat his name back. This is mad extra." She added and I rolled my eyes.

"Sev, this man is an Icon. You know how many people probably got his name or song lyrics tatted?! I gotta go big." I said and she rolled her eyes this time.

"Bitch, you ain't gone be the only person with his face tatted either!" She said making me laugh more, but I didn't care that she was probably right. I wanted Chris' face tatted and I was getting it. I had a whole bunch of tattoos and most told a story, but this was different.

It was a tad extra but I thought it would be fun to have and I knew Chris would love it, plus it would be on my inner thigh so only he would see it anyway lol.

Sev held my hand and laughed with me through the entire process and I was grateful to have her here with me to do it. She and I had our fair share of issues, but she was always here for me and I really valued our sisterhood, so I was happy when she called for us to talk things out.

"When is he back anyway?" Sev asked as we sat at dinner now.

"Um, he's got like another 3 days in London, then he heads to Paris for 1 final show. Heiress is with Jasmine there this week so he's going to stay an extra day so he can just bring her back with him." I explained and she nodded sipping her wine.

"Oh word? We should go meet em there, I love Paris." She said simply and I turned my face up. What is it with celebrities just planning last second trips and expecting you to be with it.

"Girl what?! No, what about my kids?" I said back and she shrugged.

"You can bring them, they've never been right? I'm sure Zion wondering what Heiress be doing down there anyway. It'll be fun and Chris will be so surprised." She said trying to convince me further and I shook my head.

"Oh come on Kam girl, I want a city break." She probed and for a second I started to consider.

"Zion has school-" I started and she raised her hand.

"Zion is in pre-school sis. I'll teach him his colors on the plane." She added making me laugh and I sighed.

"Why you so eager to go anyway?" I quizzed and she shrugged.