One step at a time

COMMENTS POR FAVOR 💓

"This is a dream Chris

"This is a dream Chris. This can't be real." I squealed as we stood on the balcony of our hotel room looking out at the view of the river and the Paris skyline. We'd slept past mid-day and our mothers were out with the kids sightseeing, so it was really just the two of us in our love bubble all morning.

"This is about as real as it gets baby." He said from behind me and lifted my hand up to kiss my finger that held the ring he'd placed on it last night, I was never taking this off.

"Don't break your back now, this a heavy hand." I joked and he snickered.

"It's beautiful baby

"It's beautiful baby. I'm so happy." I said turning in his arms and he leaned down to kiss me as he always did then lifted me up over his shoulder.

"We can't fuck all day babe I want to go out!" I giggled as he started kissing his way along my abdomen.

"We ain't gotta do nothing. You relax, i'll do all the work." He said with his speech muffled from between my legs and my thighs shook when his tongue traced the outline of my fresh tattoo of his face - just like I thought, he loved it and he'd shown me how much over and over again throughout the night.

"I'll never get bored of that" I said once i'd climaxed and he smiled sheepishly making his way back up to kiss my lips.

"Come on, let's go take a shower." He said pulling me off the bed and I playfully raced him to the bathroom.

-

"Oh it's giving rich wife." Neesha said, clearly gagged by my full Chanel black and white fit when I walked into the restaurant her, Janaie and Sevyn were waiting on me at.

Chris and I had gone and spent time with our mothers and the kids for a couple hours and he wanted to rest before his club hosting tonight, so I went to meet the girls alone. We were leaving tomorrow afternoon.

"And is!" I joked back waving my ring finger for them all to see and we all joined each other in laughter.

"Kam I'm so happy for y'all!" Janaie beamed grabbing my hand over the table and I smiled widely. Seeing her here over a year after her suicide attempt, healthy, happy and glowing was enough to choke me up.