Noises

A/N Okay, so I am still stuck on this thought of John hating Irene's text tone....once again, not my best work. This one definitely needs a SMUT WARNING!!!! I think this will be the last one of this theme for now so I should have a decent one up soon. Sorry for these. Thank you guys so much for all the reads and votes BTW!! <3<3<3 seeing your responses gives me hope that I may not be such a terrible writer after all! Love you all!!! Enjoy<3

 Sherlock was still getting messages from Irene Adler. They had increased in frequency since John had moved back in, and the blogger had taken it upon himself to mock every single one. He would respond with a mocking version of the feminine moan, driving Sherlock to distraction every time. John was careful about how the moans sounded, especially when other people were around. Everyone found it hysterical.

The next time Irene texted him, the pair was hosting a Christmas party at their flat. Her ringtone went off, but everyone in the room was accustomed to the offensive sound. What no one was expecting was John to unleash his own answering moan. His eyes widened and he clapped a hand over his mouth. Sherlock felt arousal pool in his crotch. That wasn't one of John's mocking sounds. That sounded like the same kind of moan Sherlock had heard the one time he almost walked in on the older man pleasuring himself.

"John, what on Earth was that?" Mrs. Hudson looked outright offended, while Lestrade was trying to contain his laughter. John's cheeks turned a deep crimson and he stuttered; trying to find a way to explain what had just happened. Sherlock heard his phone sound again, and once more, John responded with his own deep moan. Lestrade gave up trying to hide his laughter and Sherlock suddenly felt very warm.

"John, can I talk to you for a moment please?" John nodded and allowed Sherlock to drag him up to his bedroom. "What the fuck are you doing?" He asked as soon as the door was closed.

"Same thing I always do when she texts you." John's voice was uncertain. He was as confused as Sherlock was.

"That is not the response you usually give. That wasn't teasing John; that was a real moan-" His phone rang again and John let loose another very real sounding moan, clapping his hand over his mouth again. Sherlock could barely think straight, all the blood in his body rushing to his crotch. He scrambled for his phone and turned off the volume, hoping to make the noises stop.

"So what, you are fine with hearing her moan and not me?"

"John, stop."

"No, you know how I feel about that sound. I will stop when you change it."

"Fine, I'll change it." Sherlock felt a pang of disappointment and prayed that it didn't show in his eyes. He turned away from his friend and started fiddling with the phone, trying to remember how to function.

"Sherlock, what's going on?"

"I am sure you're smart enough to figure that one out John." He snapped, not meaning to sound so harsh, but he couldn't think clearly because of John's noises. He dropped his phone when he heard John moan again, unprovoked this time.

"Fuck, Sherlock-"

"John, please stop." He whispered; shame filling his thin frame as his body reacted. John made another noise and Sherlock couldn't stop the shiver that ran along his spine. He felt John's hand grip his elbow and found himself roughly pinned to the closed door. John's hand pinned the detective to the cold wood so he couldn't escape. He leaned his head back and focused on the ceiling, acknowledging the fact that he had started trembling with arousal.

"Jesus Sherlock, did I do this to you?" John was whispering now, studying Sherlock's face as best he could. There was no doubt the shorter man wasn't fully aware of the erection in his trousers by now. "Sherlock, answer me. Did I make you hard with my noises?" John's voice became a deep, rich growl and Sherlock nearly whimpered at the words. He feebly nodded, fighting back tears of shame. Never before had someone affected him this way and he hated not having control of his body. He sniffled and John froze. He felt a gentle hand on his face and allowed John to guide his chin down so he was looking at his friends eyes. He saw the confusion there and couldn't stop the tears from falling. He was so ashamed of himself, of his body for reacting in such a human way.

"I'm sorry John." He whispered, his voice cracking under the shame. He tried in vain to escape, but John was stronger than he looked and held him fast.

"Oh god Sherlock, why on Earth are you sorry?"

"Because we are friends, friends don't get aroused by each other." He was fully crying now, unable to bear the thought of John's impending rejection. He froze as John wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close and holding him tight.

"So let's not be friends." Sherlock felt his heart start to break as John spoke.

"Fine, I can be out by the end of the week." He snapped, forcing his way out of John's grasp and stepping farther away. He felt a shock of pleasure as John grabbed him again and pinned him back against the door. This time was different though, this time he felt the blogger's knee pressing against his crotch and a pair of lips against his jawline.

"Not what I meant you clot," John's lips brushed against his skin as he spoke. "I mean, I am more than willing to be more than friends if you would rather. I am quite interested in hearing what kinds of noises I can pull from you as well." He punctuated his statement by biting down on Sherlock's earlobe, causing the taller man to whimper and tremble with renewed arousal. "Does that sound like something you would like Sherlock?" The detective nodded desperately, bucking his hips against the doctor's, trying desperately to find some relief. John chuckled and continued kissing Sherlock's neck, hunting for his pulse point. Sherlock felt fingers fighting with his belt buckle and whimpered again. It didn't take long at all before John's skilled fingers had made their way into Sherlock's pants and were stroking his swollen member gently. Sherlock felt his breathing quicken as he bit back a loud groan.

"John-" He moaned softly as the doctor used his thumb to swipe over the sensitive head of his length, spreading the pre-come around. He felt John start sucking and biting at his pulse and couldn't contain the moan that fell from his throat.

"That's it you gorgeous thing, let me hear you beg for it." He felt his knees go weak at the filth John was speaking into his neck. He bit his lip against the assault of sensations, trying to avoid being too loud. There were still guests downstairs. John moved his barrage of kisses to his mouth, forcing his mouth open and filling it with his tongue. Sherlock moaned into the kiss and responded enthusiastically. When John sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and gently bit down, he felt his climax rush through his body. His cry of ecstasy was silenced by a bruising kiss from his new lover. John stroked him through it, propping him up when he finished.

Sherlock came to as John was on the verge of finishing himself off. He stopped the blogger's desperate movements with his hand and winked as he lazily dropped to his knees, taking the other's erection in his mouth and sucking softly, teasing the head with his tongue. It didn't take long for John to finish, spilling himself down the detective's throat.

Once they had both recovered, they straightened themselves out and prepared to head downstairs. As they were about to open the door, Sherlock leaned down and captured John's lips in a chaste kiss. They giggled and left the room, walking downstairs, hand in hand. After a chorus of congratulations and 'it's about bloody times', the party resumed. Nothing of interest happened until just as everyone was preparing to leave. Sherlock's phone rang; another text from Irene. John's moan filled the flat and Sherlock felt his trousers getting tighter once again.

"Everyone out, Mrs. Hudson, I recommend that you turn on some music or something." Sherlock practically shoved his mortified guests out the door. He figured John was planning on punishing him for not changing the text tone and he would rather not have to contain himself this time.

He made a mental note to text Irene when they were done to thank her.