Transitioning (P2)

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! I'm back!!! It has been a really rough few weeks, but I'm back with a part two for Transitioning!!! I am still planning on making this into a book, so this story takes place about four months after the first part. SMUT WARNING!!! This was a weird one to write, as it does have smut, but since John is technically still female, I had to write it as hetero smut... but John is written with male pronouns... its weird but I think it's okay.... this is also the first time I have ever written anything other than gay smut, and I have to say, no amount of experience with hetero sex helps you write it.... not that I have an overwhelming amount of experience, but still lol... anyway... hope it doesn't suck too badly... Enjoy<3

"Have you noticed any changes in sensitivity?" John frowned down at his boyfriend, who was busy scratching notes onto his notepad. He was more than halfway through the book, and John vaguely wondered how much his body had changed since they had started this, but he brushed the thought to the side for the time being.

"Sensitivity?"

"Yes, sensitivity during clitoral stimulation?" John's breath caught violently in his chest as a deep blush rose on his cheeks. He covered his chest and coughed harshly, feeling an awkward flare of fondness build in his chest at the confusion and concern that passed over Sherlock's face. "John? What's wrong?"

"I-I don't- wh-why does it matter?" John finally managed, his voice cracking slightly under the weight of the embarrassment. Sherlock sighed, rolling his eyes as he continued scratching notes onto the paper.

"One of the most notable changes that occurs during female to male transitions is changes in the sexual organs, including sensation in the clitoris-" John shook his head, tightening his arms around his chest and shifting uncomfortably on his feet.

"No, absolutely not, I'm not talking about this with you."

"Why not?" John blinked down at his boyfriend, fighting off a laugh at the absurdity of the conversation he was about to have.

"Well, I don't think it's right to discuss my masturbation habits with my boyfriend." Sherlock's pen stopped in it's tracks, a flush rising on his cheeks as the implication of his questions seemed to finally register in his brilliant mind. John finally let the awkward laugh bubble out of his chest, his neck and cheeks burning as he watched the various stages of discomfort crossing the other boy's face.

Since they had started dating nearly four months before, John had taken care to avoid discussing sex or anything close to the topic. It wasn't that he was unfamiliar with sex, one of his best friends was Irene Adler, the girl who had no filter and was more than willing to discuss her sex life with anyone who would listen. He was just a little nervous about experimenting with his ever-changing body.

"S-Sorry, was that not good?" John smiled fondly down at his boyfriend, becoming very aware of his hands still covering his breasts, but still unwilling to move them.

"No, it's- its alright, I just- I'm- I'm not-" he sighed, glaring down at the floor as Sherlock set his notebook on the bed, moving in slow, jerky movements.

"John, you don't have to-"

"It-It's fine. I haven't- y-you know- s-since I started testosterone." Sherlock nodded, clearing his throat and chewing on his bottom lip, still kneeling in front of John and beginning to pick at the hem of his shirt.

"S-So, your- your libido has decreased?" John felt his cheeks darken as the image that had driven him from his sleep and into a cold shower the night before flashed across his mind, sending a wave of arousal and confusion over his body.