The Plan (P2)

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!!! So....After several weeks and lots of begging...you all have gotten your wish....THE PLAN HAS A PART TWO!!!! Finally eh? lol...Hope you like it!!!! Keep your eyes peeled on my Mystrade Oneshot book for the second half of Mystrade's POV...SMUT WARNING!!!!! Enjoy<3

John hurried down the stairs to Sherlock's room, hesitating just before he reached the door. Stepping into Sherlock's room would change everything, would finally push them past that line they had been dancing around for so bloody long.

He took a steadying breath and crossed the threshold, flinching when the door was slammed shut behind him.

John found himself being slammed against a wall, the breath getting knocked from his lungs as the lanky detective pressed against him, latching onto his neck and sucking harshly.

"Sher-Sherlock-" The detective growled and pinned his hands against the wall, pressing a knee between John's thighs, immobilizing him against the wall. John's hips bucked, seeking contact, but Sherlock's knee kept him firmly in place.

Sherlock's lips and teeth worried at the marks previously left by Greg, sending John's mind into a tailspin. He gripped the front of Sherlock's jacket and pushed the taller man away just enough to get some leverage, then propelled himself and Sherlock off the wall and towards the bed. Sherlock yelped in shock as he fell back onto the bed.

John placed a hand on Sherlock's chest and climbed onto his lap, pinning him to the bed.

"God, you're gorgeous like this." John whispered, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to Sherlock's lips, pulling at the buttons on the other man's suit. "Can't believe I waited this bloody long for this."

"Yes, quite stupid on both our parts." Sherlock was breathless as he surged up, catching John's lips in a rough kiss. "Stop talking." John chuckled and pushed Sherlock's shirt off his shoulders before tugging his own over his head.

He guided Sherlock back to the centre of the bed, taking care not to break the kiss. Once Sherlock was in place, John moved his attentions to Sherlock's neck and chest. He made sure to leave marks. Greg hadn't been wrong, he liked leaving marks on his partners.

He made his way down to Sherlock's trousers and tugged at the buttons, pulling them open and mouthing at the hardness he found there.

"J-John-"

"Hush, Love. I've got you." John swallowed thickly and started pulling Sherlock's trousers off, taking his pants with them. He froze once Sherlock was naked before him. He had never been with another man like this, the farthest he and Greg had gone was a decent snog.

"John?" He was snapped out of his thoughts by Sherlock's voice.

"Yeah, sorry. This is just, a bit new to me."

"What, you never sucked Geoffrey off?" John tried to glare at Sherlock, but he felt a blush darkening his cheeks and saw the realization fill Sherlock's face. "Wait, you and Lestrade never-"

"No."

"Then why-"

"To make you and Mycroft jealous." Sherlock furrowed his brow and John rolled his eyes. "Greg has a thing for Mycroft and neither of you were making any moves, so we decided to give you a little nudge in the right direction."

"So, it was a trick?" John nodded, hiding his face in his hands. "Do- Do you actually want this, John?" Sherlock's voice was soft a shaky and John's head instantly popped up. He crawled up so he was straddling Sherlock's hips again and pulled the other man up for a kiss, licking eagerly into his mouth.