Notes

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! I am sooo sorry this update took so long!! I started taking a new anti-anxiety medication that was supposed to help me sleep, but it wound up just making me emotionally numb instead...it slowed my mind so much I couldn't hold on to a thought long enough to write....but never fear!!! I stopped taking them and am back to my regular, weird-ass self!!! Here is a super fluffy story for you all!!!! It's pretty long....but super fluffy and cute! I saw a thing on tumblr and decided to put it into a JohnLock fic lol...Hope you like it!! Enjoy<3

Sherlock always kept his head down, and stayed out of people's way. He had learned long ago that was the most efficient way to avoid getting his arse kicked. He was never as liked as his older brother, so the other kids liked to bug him.

He stumbled a bit when he felt someone slam against his shoulder, nearly knocking his glasses off his face. He pushed the frames back onto his face and glared at the rugby player that had hit him. He hated these people, everyone in this school grated on his nerves.

Everyone but John Watson that is.

Sherlock was pulled from his thoughts by the feeling of a hand pressing between his shoulder blades. He sighed and rolled his eyes as he reached back, grabbing the paper he knew had been stuck there.

He knew what the note was going to say, they all said the same thing. 'Kick the freak! 100 points if you can make him cry!' It was his classmates cruel game.

'Hey! Give me a call sometime 😉 – JW' Sherlock felt his cheeks heat up as he read and re-read the phone number scrawled on the paper below the words. He looked up and saw John Watson smirking at him. The bell rang, signaling the start of class, and John started walking away.

Fire burned through Sherlock's body when John winked at him, just before disappearing into a classroom.

"John Watson gave you his phone number?" Sherlock jumped slightly at the voice that suddenly appeared at his ear. He sent a glare towards Molly Hooper, his lab partner, and tried to hide the blush that was rising on his cheeks. "Let me see!"

"No. It's probably just a prank." Sherlock hugged the notebook he had hidden the note in tighter to his chest. Even if it was a prank, John Watson had written him a note, and Sherlock was planning on keeping it for as long as he could.

"John wouldn't do that. He's a nice guy-"

"You think everyone is nice Molly." Sherlock yelped when Molly swatted the back of his head, sending her a glare.

"I'm being serious Sherlock; John Watson wouldn't give you his number if he didn't actually want you to call him." Sherlock sighed, pulling out the note and handing it to his friend, rolling his eyes at her squeal of glee. "Please tell me you're going to text him." Sherlock blushed and took the note back, closing it in his text book again.

"Not until I'm sure it's not a prank."

'Not a prank. Text me! 😉 – JW' The new note had appeared on his locker by the end of third period, the same number as before scrawled beneath. Sherlock flushed darkly, glancing around and tucking the note in his textbook. Molly must have told John about his concerns.

The bell rang, signaling the start of lunch break, and Sherlock ripped a piece of paper out of his notebook and headed for the cafeteria.