Shape of You

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! I had a dream about this last night and kinda fixated on it lol...it's written to Shape of You by Ed Sheeran. A minor SMUT WARNING!!!! is needed....this is mostly fluff though....Enjoy<3

John and Sherlock had been in love for years, but they had only been officially dating for a few weeks. John couldn't remember a time when he was happier, or more self-conscious.

Sherlock was a beautiful man, and John couldn't help but feel as though the detective was about twenty thousand miles out of his league.

He made sure to keep the lights off when they were intimate, and had put off showering together. Sherlock never said anything, though John was certain he knew what he was fighting with. Sherlock never questioned him when he turned out the lights, or when he insisted that they shower separately.

One day, they had finished a case and stumbled into the flat, tugging at each other's clothes and snogging as though their lives depended on it. Some of the best sex they had ever had was just off a case, both high on adrenaline and the thrill of the chase.

This time was no different, until Sherlock pinned John to the wall.

"I want you John." John moaned at the growl that Sherlock's voice had become.

"B-bedroom. Now."

"No, can't wait. Right here." John felt his chest clench in fear and shook his head, the fog of arousal starting to clear. It was the middle of the day and the flat was well-lit due to a lack of curtains. Sherlock had set fire to them for an experiment.

"No, please. In the bedroom. M-my shoulder-" Sherlock abruptly stepped away, leaving John to have to catch himself before he fell.

"I understand." He said nothing more as he dragged John into the bedroom.

The incident stuck in John's mind for a few days, but he never mentioned it, and neither did Sherlock.

One day, John came home from the pub after hanging out with Greg to find Sherlock waiting for him in the sitting room. He had moved the coffee table out of the way and was wearing nothing but his pajama bottoms that just barely clung to his hips.

"What's going on Love?" Sherlock ignored him, reaching over to the docking station that rested on John's chair. He pressed play and turned up the volume. An interesting beat came from the speakers, and Sherlock started to move. His hips started rocking to the rhythm almost effortlessly, stepping closer to John, who was watching with a confused sense of awe.

The club isn't the best place to find a lover

So the bar is where I go

Me and my friends at the table doing shots

Drinking fast and then we talk slow

Sherlock had reached John now, placing his hands on the blogger's hips and dragging him back onto his make-shift dancefloor.

"Sherlock-"

"Just dance with me John." The doctor chuckled. It had been years since he danced, but he decided to give it a try.

Come over and start up a conversation with just me

And trust me I'll give it a chance now

Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox

And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like

John found his rhythm, his hips and body moving against Sherlock's as though they were made for each other. He wound his arms around the taller man's neck and felt Sherlock's strong fingers gripping his hips tightly.

Girl, you know I want your love

Your love was handmade for somebody like me

Come on now, follow my lead

Sherlock started to sing along with the music now, turning John around in his arms and pressing against his back. John felt a flare of confusion, but pushed it down when he felt Sherlock's lithe form move against him.

I may be crazy, don't mind me

Say, boy, let's not talk too much

Grab on my waist and put that body on me

Come on now, follow my lead

Come, come on now, follow my lead

John felt Sherlock slip his cold fingers under his shirt and felt a spike of anxiety. His rhythm faltered and his breath hitched. He tried to pull away from his lover, only to be spun back around and pulled in tight.

"Sherlock-"

I'm in love with the shape of you

We push and pull like a magnet do

Although my heart is falling too

I'm in love with your body

John felt his cheeks heat up as Sherlock started pulling at his shirt, allowing him to pull it up and over his head. The detective leaned down and started kissing John's neck, continuing to sing as he did. John could feel himself trembling as Sherlock worshipped his body.

And last night you were in my room

And now my bedsheets smell like you

Every day discovering something brand new

I'm in love with your body

Sherlock stopped moving, straightening slightly before capturing John's lips in a deep, emotional kiss. John sighed into the kiss, feeling tears start to prick at the back of his eyes. They had kissed many times, but it was never like this.

This was so full of love and desire it made John's knees a little weak.

"I love you John. Every part of you. You are perfect to me. I don't like the thought of you feeling self-conscious around me. I want to see you as I take you, as you take me. I want to shower with you, to see how the water flows over your body. I-I love you John, and I want you to love you as well." Sherlock dropped to his knees in front of John, pressing kisses to his stomach and hips. "I want you to know what your body does to me, makes me want to do to you." He pulled at John's belt and trousers, tugging the clothing down off his hips and to his ankles. He helped John step out of them, tossing them off to the side.

"Sherlock, I-I-" The detective looked up at him, his eyes filled with tears. There was so much love in his eyes, John felt his heart break.

"Please John." He nodded, feeling his pulse quicken as Sherlock took him in his mouth, teasing him to full hardness. He closed his eyes and let the sensations wash over him. Sherlock never did this, he always said the thought of it was unnerving. That just made what was happening that much more special.

Several minutes passed, and far too soon, John was spilling down Sherlock's throat, a crying out Sherlock's name as he did.

The detective rose to his feet and kissed his doctor's forehead. John reached up and pulled him down for a proper kiss, licking into his mouth and tasting himself on Sherlock's tongue.

"I love you." He whispered against Sherlock's lips. "I can't promise that I will ever be totally comfortable with my body, but I can promise that I will try my hardest not to hide from you anymore." Sherlock grinned and kissed him once more. "But only if you promise to dance for me more often. That was hot."

"I think I can manage that My Love." They chuckled, stealing soft kisses and whispered words. "How long until you are ready to round two?"

"About the length of a song."

"You want me to dance again."

"Oh, God yes." Sherlock grinned mischievously, backing away and restarting the song.

I'm in love with the shape of you

We push and pull like a magnet do

Although my heart is falling too

I'm in love with your body