Tattooed (Part 2)

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!!! So HAMMYLOVER16 Asked for a part 2 to Tattooed so here it is!! And Moony_The_Wolf523 was wondering what John's tattoo would look like so I drew a little thing. It's kind of unfinished because I still can't find my drawing stuff lol (I really need to get my shit together lol) I promise I will finish the designs once I find my tools. Enjoy<3

**John's tattoo is in the style of American Classic. Just for those of you who were wondering. Bold lines and bright, basic color pallets.**

"You have a tattoo?" Lestrade sounded shocked as he walked into the kitchen. Sherlock was working on an experiment and had rolled the sleeves of his dress shirt up to his elbows to avoid ruining the fabric. It had been several weeks since John had finished the tattoo, and Sherlock had been keeping it covered, hoping to avoid the inevitable questions about the meaning of the design.

"Yes."

"When did you get it?"

"A couple of months ago." He yelped as the DI grabbed his wrist, turning his arm over to inspect the design. "Do you mind Gavin? I'm trying to work here."

"It's well done. Where did you go?"

"The sitting room."

"You trusted someone to tattoo you outside of a sanitary environment?" Sherlock rolled his eyes, this was one of the discussions he had been trying to avoid.

"Oh, don't be alarmed George-"

"It's Greg."

"-Greg. The gentleman who did the work was very mindful of sanitation. He is a doctor so he knows how to keep wounds clean-"

"Wait, did John do your tattoo?" Sherlock hesitated, John didn't say whether he was comfortable with people knowing he could tattoo or not.

"W-what gave you that idea?"

"You don't trust a lot of people and John is a doctor." Sherlock was about to respond when he heard John entering the flat.

"Hey Love, I couldn't find the tea you asked for so I just got the usual- Oh, Hey Greg." John froze in the entrance to the kitchen, his eyes widening and face turning a dark crimson. They hadn't told anyone about their relationship yet, wanting to take things slow.

"Love? Wait, are you two- w-what the- how much have I missed?" Greg looked as though he had walked in of them in a compromising position.

"Yes Geoff, John and I are in a romantic relationship." Sherlock flinched as John swatted at him. "Is that an issue?"

"No, no issue. Its about damn time actually." Sherlock grinned, sending his boyfriend a loving look. He couldn't agree more. "So, John, did you do Sherlock's tattoo?" John hesitated as he was putting away the groceries.

"Yes, I did."

"Where did you learn to tattoo?"

"Back in Uni. Used to do it for some extra cash."

"Do you have any tatts?"

"Yes, he does, but he won't show me." Sherlock pouted.

"You haven't seen it yet? Even during-" Lestrade waved his hands uncomfortably and blushed.

"No. John tops and I am far too distracted while he is-"

"Oh, dear god please stop!" John cried out, covering his face in embarrassment. He shooed Lestrade out of the flat, promising to explain everything later. "Well, so much for keeping this quiet eh Love?" He chuckled as he came up behind Sherlock, wrapping his arms around the detective's chest and pressing soft kisses to his neck.

"Why wont you let me see your tattoo?"

"I told you why Love."

"No, you didn't, you just said it's personal."

"That's the reason Sherlock."

"John, we have been having sex for several weeks now, I'm fairly certain our relationship has passed the 'it's personal' stage by now."

"Is it really that big of a deal?"

"Yes. If you don't show me, I will have Molly bring over the head of the next body that comes through the morgue-"

"No! No more heads in fridge!"

"Then show me." John sighed in frustration and bit Sherlock's neck, just this side of too hard, causing the detective to yelp and push the doctor off.

"Fine, but you have to promise not to laugh." Sherlock nodded, turning in his seat and looking eagerly at his lover. John turned, pulling his shirt off and revealing his back to Sherlock.

His tattoo rested on the small of his back, not huge, but big enough that Sherlock felt stupid for not noticing it before. The design was an angry looking bulldog, with a large red, spiked collar around his neck, it was wearing what looked like an old-fashioned army helmet. John's last name was scrawled underneath the design.

It was the sexiest thing Sherlock had ever seen.

"Well, there. Happy now?" Sherlock reached out and ran his fingers over the design. It was obviously old, some of the ink having faded, and the lines starting to get fuzzy with age. He heard John's breath hitch at the gentle contact. He smirked, knowing how sensitive the former soldier was along his spine.

"What does it stand for?"

"My regiment was known as The Dogs. I was Watson, one guy was Bulldog, there was a kid that kept his dad's old helmet to remind him of where he came from, and we called another guy Spike. They were the guys I was closest to, aside from Sholto that is, but he wanted nothing to do with the tatt." There was a nostalgic tone to John's voice, as there always was when he mentioned Sholto. Sherlock felt a flare of jealousy, as he always did when John talked about Sholto. Sherlock turned John around and pulled him close, leaning up and kissing him possessively. John chuckled against his lips, winding his arms around Sherlock's neck and leaning into the kiss.

"I hope there is nothing perishable in those bags." Sherlock mumbled against his lover's lips as he felt the heat between them rise.

"Hmm, nope. Why?"

"I want you."

"Oh? I wonder what possibly could have inspired that reaction?"

"Shut up and take me to bed."

"First, admit it."

"Admit what John?"

"That you have a tattoo kink." Sherlock flushed and whined, nuzzling his face into the crook of John's neck. "Come on Love, just admit it or you wont get anything from me today."

"Fine. There is a slight chance that I find your tattoo, sexually stimulating."

"Oh, how I love it when you talk dirty to me."

"John!"

"Alright Love, since you asked so nicely." Sherlock sprung to his feet and drug John to the bedroom, ignoring his giggles and remarks about Sherlock's newfound kink.

Johnlock One Shots.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara