Chapter 1

Umi Uchiha

Age is 8-10-20-27, four years older than Itachi, 12 years older than Sasuke.

Looks: Long silky raven black hair that reaches her hips, black eyes and an athletic figure. She wears a black long sleeve that has loose sleeves that are longer than her arms and has the Uchiha Crest on the back, she wears a fishnet top on underneath and wears black jean shorts with black leggings that reach her claves and black Ninja Sandals with her shuriken and kunai holsters on her right leg.

Family: Mikoto (Mother) Fugaku (Father) Itachi (Younger brother) Sasuke (Baby Brother)

Likes: The Leaf Village, the Uchiha and a certain silver haired Jonin, Dango, Shogi, her family, her comrades and books.

Dislikes: Danzo, people in general
-

Umi's POV -currently 8 -Chunin

I walk next to Father as we look at what happened, Itachi on the other side of me.

"Father, do I really have to fight in this war?" I ask in a quiet tone.

"Speak up, and yes you do, this is for the Leaf, we must win." Father says to me in a stern tone.

I nod. "Yes Father." I say, still quiet.

Itachi helps a Stone Shinobi but gets attacked, in an instant I have Itachi behind me and the guy is on the ground.

"Itachi, are you ok?" I ask him as I turn to look at his small sad figure. I bend down and put my hands on his shoulders. "Don't worry, this war will be over soon, I promise." I say to him with a closed eyed smile.

"Why did he attack me though?" Itachi asks me and Father.

I frown and look at him. "This is war Itachi." I say and Father nods.

We walk back home after I take a quick look at all the fallen Leaf Shinobi, to put their names on the K.I.A stone.

I walk Itachi home since Father has to speak with Lord Hokage. "Itachi, I need you to make me a promise." I say as I turn to look at him.

"What is it?" Itachi asks me as he stops and looks up at me.

"Never hate people Itachi. They may be stupid and mean, but I want you to be pure, promise me you won't hate anyone." I say to him and Itachi smiles at me.

"I promise." Itachi says and I give him a closed eyed smile and we walk inside.

"Mother, me and Itachi are back, Father told me to tell you that he has to speak with Lord Hokage, he won't be home for a while." I say as I take my ninja sandals off.

Mother walks in. "Really? I just finished making dinner, I guess his food will go cold." Mother says and I shiver goes up my spine from how nice she said that.

"Come on Itachi, lets get ready for dinner, remember, no weapons at the table." I say in a nervous tone and Itachi nods.

We walk to our rooms and I put my ninja gear away and I tie my hair in a braid. I walk back out and to the dinning room.

I sit down and Itachi sits next to me, and me Mom and Itachi wait for Father to get home.

Once he does Itachi's asleep against the wall and I'm sleeping next to him.

"Umi, Itachi, it's disrespectful to sleep at the table." Father says in a loud and clear voice.

I open my eyes to look at him. "We've been waiting for you to get home and me and Itachi fell asleep in the process because you took so long Father." I say as I wake up Itachi with a few shakes on the shoulder. "Besides, me and Itachi have to go to bed now anyways, Itachi's first day at the Academy is tomorrow and I have a team up mission with Kakashi, Rin and Obito." I say as I stand up to look at him.