Chapter 29

A couple minutes later - Umi's POV - Age 27 - Jonin

"Ru, Kiki, Smoky, Shadow, Akaime, did you find anything?" I ask and they nod, I let them lead and we get to a bathroom place and I know where we're at.

I do a few hand signs as I crouch in a tree, I connect my mind to Inoichi.

'Inoichi, this is Umi, I know where Akatsuki members are, along with Chiriku.'

'Where?' Inoichi asks.

'You know that bathroom stop a couple miles away from the Fire Temple, towards the east?'

'There? Why there?' Inoichi asks.

'That's a common place for bounty hunters to get their catches bounty. Send a team this way, I just might need back up for this.'

'Right, thanks for the information.'

I cut the mind link. "You guys stay here." I say to everyone and they nod. I jump down and walk towards the door and I jump up and keep my feet up as I hold onto the roof, ready to kick someone and then a silver haired guy in an Akatsuki cloak comes out and I kick him back in and into a wall. I jump down and wait outside.

"What little bitch did that for?"

I smirk, recognizing the voice. "Hidan, so nice to hear a familiar voice from someone I fought years ago." I say and Hidan walks out and looks at me.

"ITACHI?" Hidan yells shocked and I nearly start laughing.

"No, Umi, Itachi's older sister and the most beautiful of my siblings." I say and Hidan looks at me confused for a moment before it clicks in his head.

"You were that puny girl I fought during the Great Shinobi War 3." Hidan says as he points to me.

I nod. "You were scrawny, only 6 when we fought, I'm surprised they even let you fight, I guess your old village was desperate." I say and Hidan's eye twitches.

"You were flat chested and fugly." Hidan says to me and my eye twitches.

"So what if I used to be flat chested, I was 10, but I sure as hell wasn't fugly." I say to him and the two of us scowl at each other.

"Your gonna pay for beating me up back then, I'm a hundred times stronger than I was all those years ago, you puny excuse for an Uchiha, you beat up many kids in that war." Hidan says to me and I sigh, my bangs falling down in front of my face.

"It was never my intention to beat up kids, but, it was my duty to protect the Leaf Village. I regret a lot in that war, all the killing I had to experience and do, tainting innocent kid eyes, trust me, if I found a way to repent for the sins I committed, I would. I hate beating up kids, so, I guess I have to take it easy on you still, kid, your only 22." I say and he tch's.

"I'm not a kid anymore." Hidan says to me and I smirk.

"Your still a kid to me, kid." I say and Hidan growls annoyed and tries attacking me, but every time, I either use a substitution jutsu or use my teleportation jutsu. "Your not the only one who's gotten stronger you know, if you haven't checked the bingo book in the past 10 years, I have a bounty of over 40 Million Ryo and I'm labeled the Princess of the Sharigan." I say to Hidan who's tchs.

"That's just a title, that doesn't mean your all that strong, and your definitely not immortal like me." Hidan says with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

"If you bleed, there's a way to kill you, always has been always will, I just, have to figure that out." I say and I punch him back into a wall of the building and Shikamaru captures him in his shadow possession jutsu and Asuma stands behind Hidan. "When did you guys get here?" I ask.