Chapter 43

Umi's POV

"Sister, wake up."

Who's waking me up.

"Sister, its my birthday, wake up."

I open my eyes to look at Itachi, the five year old Itachi. I blink.

Where am I?

"Itachi, leave your sister alone, she's been fighting in the war that past couple days." Mother says to him.

"Leave him alone Mother, I don't mind, he's my little brother, I got enough sleep, I don't need to sleep anymore." I say sitting up an rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "He's still a kid, I'm his older sister, I'm supposed to spend time with him on his birthday." I say as I get up.

"Don't push yourself, your still wounded from yesterday's battle." Mom says to me and I lightly touch my side and wince.

"Its fine, as long as I don't do any training for the next couple days, or the next week an a half, I should be fine." I say to her. "Though I should probably clean my wound though, so Itachi, wait for me in the living room." I say and he nods and walks to the living room.

"I'll help you." Mom says to me.

I nod and she helps me clean the gash on my side and bandages my torso.

I put on a dark blue long sleeve and jean shorts.

I walk into the living room while trying my forehead protector around my neck.

"Come on Itachi, Shisui is gonna meet up with us and we're gonna walk around the village looking for a present for you." I say to him with a smile and Itachi smiles at me and takes my hand.

"Ok." Itachi says and I put my ninja sandals on as we walk.

"See you later Mother, tell Father we'll be back sometime later, have it ready by the time we get back." I say and Mother nods.

Me and Itachi walk to the gates of the compound and Shisui smiles at us.

"Happy Birthday Itachi, how's your wound Umi?" Shisui asks me.

"If I don't train or fight for the next week and a half, it should heal and only leave a scar, that Stone Ninja guy really put up a fight, good thing he ran otherwise I'd be dead." I say to him and Shisui nods.

"It was good me and Kakashi got there in time as well, otherwise you would have bled out." Shisui says and Itachi tugs on my arm.

"Don't worry Itachi, we're going, we're just discussing what happened yesterday since it was a bit disturbing to Kakashi and Shisui, he's just making sure I'm alright." I say and he nods unsure.

"So, where do you want to go first Itachi?" Shisui asks him.

"The Dango Shop." Itachi says to us.

"Alright, my treat then." Shisui says to us.

"I can't let you pay all by yourself, have you seen how much dango he eats? That's a B-Ranks worth of money." I say to Shisui and he laughs and starts walking. "Hey, wait for us." I say and Itachi and I run to catch up.

We get to the dango shop.

I appear on top of the Hokage building.

What happened?

I watch Itachi place the Hokage hat on his head and I look out at the clan and everyone else in the village.

"Lord Itachi!" Everyone cheers.

I look to my left to see Rin, older Rin, older Obito, Kakashi and Minato-Sensei.

"Look at that, Umi's the clan leader of the Uchiha and her brother is Hokage." Minato-Sensei says to us.